NASCAR 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah I put it on with 69 laps to go. Didn't realise for a while where they were. A very weird place to hold a race

Sent from my motorola edge 30 pro using Tapatalk

Sounds like SVG has been confirmed to drive the Project91 car at the Chicago Street Race in July.
With his driving style and the fact this race will be a Talladega-style wreckfest probably has a better chance of winning than Button or Kimi.

Sounds like SVG has been confirmed to drive the Project91 car at the Chicago Street Race in July.
With his driving style and the fact this race will be a Talladega-style wreckfest probably has a better chance of winning than Button or Kimi.

Van Gisbergen NASCAR start confirmed​

The Project91 Chevrolet NASCAR which Shane van Gisbergen will race

Shane van Gisbergen will contest the Chicago NASCAR street race with Trackhouse Racing, the team has confirmed.

The three-time Supercars champion will jet off to the United States in the days following the Hidden Valley event to take in the Nashville Superspeedway race and spend time in the Trackhouse workshop.

How do we get to watch it?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Van Gisbergen NASCAR start confirmed​

Shane van Gisbergen will contest the Chicago NASCAR street race with Trackhouse Racing, the team has confirmed.

The three-time Supercars champion will jet off to the United States in the days following the Hidden Valley event to take in the Nashville Superspeedway race and spend time in the Trackhouse workshop.

How do we get to watch it?
All NASCAR races are on Kayo
It'll be on at 05:30 AWST on Monday morning 3 July

They make the point that the fact he doesn't have to race them next week means they can punt him without any consequences, but the reverse is true as well.

If he finishes top 5 I think he'll find a full-time seat somewhere and be gone for good.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back