Jack Doohan Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

These reverse grids in F2 are *. The standing of a F2 champion seems to be mixed, and a bunch of points gained in reverse grid races contributes to that.
Sprint is 10 8 6 5 4 3 2 1
Main is 25 18 15 12 10 8 6 4 2 1

So combined no position change

25, 18, 16, 14, 13, 12, 11, 10, 10, 11.

Basically means you have to finish top 10 every race and you will score the same amount of points as everyone else bar the winner. Only way to really elevate is to be a good overtaker otherwise consistentcy wins out

In the broadcast during the feature race they were saying that they apparently found out recently that some parts of his car were put together wrong at the start of the season, and that since they fixed that he’s been right back up at the front of the grid.

Dont recall hearing that though I didnt hear the preamble to the race.

Here is a relevant article from March 2024:

Here are comments post race, but no real detail:

Good get Eagle, we Eagle fans need a win or three :( ...

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lucky in terms of safety car timing, but you win some and lose some in that regard.

Bearman is going to kill someone that way he drives. Lunatic.
Bearman can drive fast, but when he defends he's like Maldonado

Great strategy complemented by a very good drive.
Since about halfway through his debut season Doohans managed his tyres better than anyone else on the grid IMO. So no surprise there, he consistently takes them longer and has speed at the end

He had a frustrating start to the year, if it’s true that they’d ****ed parts on his car that’s pathetic - but I also think he had some really bad luck and some poor qually strategies early in the year.

Starting to show the form that we’d expect, hopefully it’s not too late.

Weird flex to be so angry at 20yo kids but you do you bro
Why do plebs like you defend the privileged?

Part of me going hard on Jack as I have been is so that guys like Skull Face and others can have a crack at me if he happens to turn it around.

Referencing him as a 20yo like it's having a crack at a toddler. Hopeless.

Why do plebs like you defend the privileged?

Part of me going hard on Jack as I have been is so that guys like Skull Face and others can have a crack at me if he happens to turn it around.

Referencing him as a 20yo like it's having a crack at a toddler. Hopeless.
Ehh have a crack at you for what? I can't say ive ever been doohans biggest fan, following his junior career mainly because of who his dad is and the idea of having 3 aussies on the grid at once seems cool but its probably stuck with me you referencing his carting days here in aus where he was an entitled twat so I don't much care beyond that.

Piastri on the other hand, self confessed #1 fan been singing his praises since 2020 on here you could probably get me to have a crack there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back