Society & Culture Facebook

Remove this Banner Ad

This girl is from my town and turned 18 late last year. She made a pr0n video with her f***ing 5 old fat blokes for $1000 and she's been showing it to everyone. She saw my mate on the train today and showed him the video. Reckons it's been a 'lifelong ambition".

View attachment 117377

You're going to get some disrespect working in pr0n. She must have expected that. I found her use of 'yous' the more offensive thing.

You're going to get some disrespect working in pr0n. She must have expected that. I found her use of 'yous' the more offensive thing.
Well, at least its closer than "youse".

tbh, yeah, I'd be shocked if someone I knew had taken that path. But in the end, assuming she's doing it of her own free will and of sound enough mind to be able to make that judgement, then fair enough.

I think that was a typo.

The rest of her post is grammatically sound, doubt she would make an error like that intentional. She wrote quite well.

Does anyone know who the hell Daniel Amos is, on facebook?

Has a few likes, his facebook page, and a few friends have liked him. Tried googling, or check his "about" to see if he actually does anything... I don't think so...

This girl is from my town and turned 18 late last year. She made a pr0n video with her f***ing 5 old fat blokes for $1000 and she's been showing it to everyone. She saw my mate on the train today and showed him the video. Reckons it's been a 'lifelong ambition".

View attachment 117377
I agree with what she said.

Doesn't change the fact that she's a pr0n actress though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

well I guess if you want to ignore the fact that an inanimate object is completely different to my face, then yeah....

Don't deny that if some drunk bogan pissed on a mosque you and the rest of the bleeding hearts would be up in arms.

That's a pretty disgusting attitude you have. You must be a pretty sad and miserable person.

Sad and miserable would be the last two adjectives I'd use to describe myself - I have a wealth of social interactions that I enjoy and the simple fact I don't believe base symbols are all that important lends nothing to the argument that I must be 'miserable' or 'sad'

Don't deny that if some drunk bogan pissed on a mosque you and the rest of the bleeding hearts would be up in arms.

I dont think I've ever been up in arms about anything.... I like the part where you seem to think you know how I'd react to different situations...

the only issue with pissing on a war memorial is the same issue you have in most cases of public urination - It's likely to smell the next day and it's not overly pleasant - but it's no different if it's a back alleyway, an ANZAC memorial, a church or a mosque - I'd like to think if someone was going to piss on a church or mosque, it wouldn't be on the front door step...

I dont think I've ever been up in arms about anything....

The last time I was in a McDonalds restaurant I emptied the contents of a rubbish bag onto the restaurant floor..

Every single item dumped on the floor was McDonalds packaging that I had collected from my street...

I was just returning the property back to its owner :thumbsu:

Maybe someone should return the guys urine to him:)

if you wanted to do that I'd think it would be kind of funny...

just to be clear, it's not as if I'm advocating that everyone piss on a memorial, or that I'd even do it myself...

but it's a non issue

Sad and miserable would be the last two adjectives I'd use to describe myself - I have a wealth of social interactions that I enjoy and the simple fact I don't believe base symbols are all that important lends nothing to the argument that I must be 'miserable' or 'sad'
Calling a war memorial 'stupid' is pretty low, especially given the importance to this country. People regularly visit memorials to pay their respects because they're decent human beings, try telling them it's a stupid memorial. I tend to agree with the poster above, you would be outraged if someone urinated on a mosque. I'd like to see you call that a non issue because it's just a 'stupid mosque' . Bellend.

Pissing on anything symbolic is a s**t thing to do.

Fair enough, if you gotta go, and you on a tree, some land, or in an alleyway.

Pretty obvious, I would have thought.

I have a question. I have 'un-followed' a couple of my facebook friends because they post too many updates that are of no interest to me. Do they/will they know that I have un-followed them? (i.e. do they get a notification about it?).

I have a question. I have 'un-followed' a couple of my facebook friends because they post too many updates that are of no interest to me. Do they/will they know that I have un-followed them? (i.e. do they get a notification about it?).
Nope. Same deal if you un-friend someone, they won't get a notification about that either.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back