Multiplat Fallout 4

Remove this Banner Ad

I have gone from normal>hard>very hard as i've got more and more OP.

Keeps things very fresh. You never feel like you are a invincible tank, which gets a bit dull.

Plus you get more awesome legendary pickups

No shame in starting the game on normal then ramping it up imo. Getting smashed at the start is no fun when you're still learning the games quirks
I did this. Started off on normal, read about more legendaries on higher difficulty settings so I upped it to hard around level 20. Now im level 35 and play on very hard. I swear the ghouls run at you a lot faster! Makes for an intense encounter sometimes when you walk around a street corner and suddenly 10 of them are sprinting towards you like Usain Bolt while im back peddling with a shottie.

Has anyone got addicted to a chem or drug? What happens? I'm popping them more and more and AFAIK im not addicted to anything.

I find it hard to binge play this game, compared to Fallout 3 and even NV.
Im the oppotiste. I realised the other night I can't play it if I am only gonna get an hour. I need to play a session to enjoy it otherwise the game shits me.

Yep I'm with Quivorir. I loved the last 2, but with all the settlement stuff this is a far bigger time thief.

I put 108 hours into a NV playthrough. I'm 75% of the way to that already and I doubt I'm anywhere near half done.

Haha, i was reading a guide on flirting/romancing characters the other day. First line was:

"Yes you may have just seen your wife brutally murdered and son kidnapped...but that doesn't mean you shouldn't start dating..."

Haha, i was reading a guide on flirting/romancing in fallout the other day. First line was:

Yes you may have just seen your wife brutally murdered and son kidnapped...but that doesn't mean you shouldn't start dating...

War never changes

I did this. Started off on normal, read about more legendaries on higher difficulty settings so I upped it to hard around level 20. Now im level 35 and play on very hard. I swear the ghouls run at you a lot faster! Makes for an intense encounter sometimes when you walk around a street corner and suddenly 10 of them are sprinting towards you like Usain Bolt while im back peddling with a shottie.

Has anyone got addicted to a chem or drug? What happens? I'm popping them more and more and AFAIK im not addicted to anything.
I get addicted all the time, mainly to Buffout related chems. I take buffout all the time due to being overburdened, plus i love buffjet (helps with those ghoul packs!)

Chem addiction will usually take points off one of your special stats till you cure it. You do that by going to a doc, taking addictol or a refreshing bevvie (i craft that shit all the time!).

My advice is take heaps of drugs. They work awesome and its sorta funny what happens when you do.

KIIIIILLLLLLLL KILLLLLLLLLL

Also i love getting drunk and starting convos

Ok so there is no flashing indicator alerting to you that you are addicted? It does this when you are carrying too much, not that the alert is necessary when you are walking like a snail....
And then you need more... just one fix...

Wish I could find more .44 ammo. I'm swimming in everything else but that's one I keep having to buy.
Trade trade trade maing. Collect pre war money n ammo types u don't use n keep going back to traders in DC n GN for the .44 ammo. Also, grape mentats it up

Trade trade trade maing. Collect pre war money n ammo types u don't use n keep going back to traders in DC n GN for the .44 ammo. Also, grape mentats it up
This. Buy .44 ammo whenever you can (and .50cal). Its hard to find.

Grow mutfruit, stick on your best bag of fruit (suit) and head off to the shops for some tradin'

or just trade .38....its everywhere! Have like 1700 of them

30 hours in, only just discovered Goodneighbour. Very cool. The game just keeps on opening up.

Also, crafting in this game is just so much better than previous games and just so satisfying. I love being able to craft bulk buffjet, etc.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Using more stimpacks now I've upped the difficulty. The way I play it really isn't much of a difference as I play stealth and have 3.5x damager multiplier on when in stealth mode so as long as I'm not in danger or surrounded it's still a breeze, however when shit gets real it's full on.

If I intimidate someone successfully, and incite them to attack, does that implicate me?

What I mean is if I incite a guard in Diamond City to attack another, does the whole city know I've done that?

Try it and find out then let us know the results.

**** i hate landmines. Never there when i do a vats scan, nek minute...no legs
I reckon upping my sneak perk was one of the best decisions i've made - neither me or companions trigger both land mines nor laser tripwires. Epic!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back