Famous Bulldog Supporters.

Remove this Banner Ad

Lindy has swapped shifts mate. She does 7-10pm now so the calls would be at a more convenient hour. :thumbsu:

I've listened to Lindy a few times, but the 4am start is a pain. However, if she were doing the footy tipping on her show at an equivalent time as the old show, it would be at 6.45am Friday my time, quite doable. But her show is preempted every Friday evening for the footy, so it would have to be on Thursday. That's OK, five years was enough for me. It never was the same after Alan Attwood left. The combo of Lindy, Alan, Gerard Whateley and me seemed to work. I'll always be grateful for the opportunity 774 gave me.

William McInnes (actor) is also a Doggies supporter (not sure if it has already been mentioned). He is currently in the series 'The Time of our Lives' on the ABC and there have been a few Doggies references - receiving a Doggies beanie for his birthday and his son drawing a picture of him and his dad wearing Doggies colours. Shane Jacobson (Kenny) is also in this show and I think he is a Doggies supporter, also.

He is i sort of know him best mates ex brother in law he is a doggies man i forgot that one. Shane Jacobson KENNY

Are we sure Clive is a Dogs man? He's from QLD isn't he?

If so, why the fuark have we not approached Clive Palmer to be our number one ticket holder..? I don't even care if he is an absolute moron and clinically insane, the potential benefits and exposure would be massive. He's a bloody billionaire for god sakes.

If we got in his ear and sucked up to him a bit, I'd assume he'd help us out to a degree. Could mean a stadium upgrade for WO or a bit of $$ for the VFL team. Someone send an email to the club if you're 100% sure he's a Doggies man as that could be something they aren't aware of.

I thought he was born in Williamstown. Maybe that's the connection?

Edit: Just realised someone already answered this!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

HI Ant, Bates here,

Pardon the intrusion, this has nothing to do with this thread, but can you help me shrink an animated gif for my avatar? Been googling & trying this & that & I can't get it to an acceptable size..

I could give it a crack, not sure what the size limit is on standard accounts?

I could give it a crack, not sure what the size limit is on standard accounts?
It says not bigger than 50KB & should be at least 200 pxls. I've tried using online shrinkers, but although I can get it down to 200pxls, the size is still too big.

During the Commonwealth games coverage on Saturday night the commentator said Stephanie Morton (cyclist) is a Western Bulldogs supporter. Now she's a gold medal winning Western Bulldogs supporter. Congratulations Stephanie on both counts. Send her a congratulatory tweet doggies fans.

She is now my favourite Olympian of all time. Go Stephanie !

Re-scrolling through this thread can I please clarify:

John Howard is not a Bulldogs supporter. Just because he appeared in a Dogs scarfe in 2004 With Smorgon when he was announcing the funding for the WO upgrade does not mean he is a Bulldogs supporter. Don't even think he follows AFL.

Not sure if she's been mentioned but Nicola Roxon (Health Minister under Gillard and Rudd) is a Dogs supporter.

Mark Stevens at the Hun is a Dogs supporter, he is constantly hyping up our players (excessively) on Twitter.

Re-scrolling through this thread can I please clarify:

John Howard is not a Bulldogs supporter. Just because he appeared in a Dogs scarfe in 2004 With Smorgon when he was announcing the funding for the WO upgrade does not mean he is a Bulldogs supporter. Don't even think he follows AFL.

Not sure if she's been mentioned but Nicola Roxon (Health Minister under Gillard and Rudd) is a Dogs supporter.

Mark Stevens at the Hun is a Dogs supporter, he is constantly hyping up our players (excessively) on Twitter.

Leon, you might have missed it - but we're pretty sure Mark Stevens is on this board (staphy)

Leon, you might have missed it - but we're pretty sure Mark Stevens is on this board (staphy)
I think I missed the ball on that one - can anybody explain to me how people came up with that conclusion?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back