Food, Drink & Dining Out Favourite Beer II

Remove this Banner Ad

Must be past used by? My cheap German pils are Bitburger, Konig and Radeberger. Have to be fresh though.

Beer is just cheap in the States and 12 packs are great value.

Going out looking for the Goose Island stout soon.......wish me luck.
Pliny also likely to be hitting today. Have to be quick as the better stuff disappears.

Beer is just cheap in the States and 12 packs are great value.

Going out looking for the Goose Island stout soon.......wish me luck.
Pliny also likely to be hitting today. Have to be quick as the better stuff disappears.

Good luck finding Bourbon County, most of it was snapped up pretty quickly. If you find some Pliny the Elder tho.....

Mainstream Japanese beers have been feeling very metallic to me lately.

Just got to the point to avoid them at all cost. Bought a case of Asahi a few months back and gave it away. May be just me. Not sure.

I hadn't had them for a while so decided to give them a go over the weekend.
Did enjoy them but to be honest I enjoy alot of different beers.

In terms of a go to beer for the next 6 pack I doubt I will be getting any of these 3.

None of the beers you consumed were probably brewed in Japan. Kirin is brewed in NSW I think. Sapporo in SA. Asahi can come from China/Thailand/UK (unless you buy 500 ml cans - they are from Japan). They do taste different to the brewed in Japan product (wife is Japanese and I've had many a Japanese lager over there).

Brooklyn Larger, very good robust larger.

brooklyn_lager_nrb_355ml_1.jpg

Feral Hop Hog - one of the best Australian beers money can buy.

Imperial Stout - Samuel Smith's Imperial stout - one of the more complex stouts going around. One of the best stouts/porters I've tried.

Sam-Smith-Imperial-Stout.jpg

Nail Oatmeal stout also delicious.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm off to the Little Creatures Brewery in Fremantle tonight. Have only ever tried their Pale Ale. What else is good of theirs? And Rogers is also on tap there, haven't tried that either.

If it's Batemans it has to be good. Their XXXB is arguably my favorite beer.

In other news, just got me and the better half tickets to 3 Floyds Dark Lord Day :D

Good work re. Dark Lord (typing this whilst I have a Fosters).

When do you come back to Australia?

Brooklyn Larger, very good robust larger.

brooklyn_lager_nrb_355ml_1.jpg

Feral Hop Hog - one of the best Australian beers money can buy.

Imperial Stout - Samuel Smith's Imperial stout - one of the more complex stouts going around. One of the best stouts/porters I've tried.

Sam-Smith-Imperial-Stout.jpg

Nail Oatmeal stout also delicious.

Sammy Smith makes a heap of decent beer. Given you enjoy the IS, I imagine you're aware of the greatness that is Old Rasputin? Founder's Breakfast Stout is also very, very decent.

I hadn't had them for a while so decided to give them a go over the weekend.
Did enjoy them but to be honest I enjoy alot of different beers.

In terms of a go to beer for the next 6 pack I doubt I will be getting any of these 3.

You're going to Japan this year right? Of the best macro lagers, Suntory's Premium Malts goes down a treat.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back