Toast Favourite Carlton Goal 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Chris Judd's running goal against the eagles at Subi early in the 3rd qtr.

Took it out the middle, 3 bounces and slots it from 50.

The eagles fans had been giving it to judd all night and they were given a gentle reminder of how good he is. They were pretty quiet for the rest of the night:D

Three really stand out for me (although they get a little mixed up)

1. Kade Simpson, weaving to snap (can't remember who it was against, in the last 3 rounds, at the right of screen end, right hand pocket).

2. V Essendon, Eddie Betts made a smother at half-back, gathers the ball and starts to run. Meanwhile Jeffy Garlett comes off the bench and bolts to full forward. Eddie passes it over the top, Goal! Broke the f&%$ing Bummers.

3. v Geelong (could possibly have been St Kilda) last quarter, game still on the line, big Kreuze gets the tap straight to Juddy, Bang! Game over.

Judd's 4th quarter burst goal verses the Swans in the Elimination final. Sensational.

Huh? Whadda ya mean he missed? Bullshit? Really? OK.:eek: Sorry everyone, scrap that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Judd's 4th quarter burst goal verses the Swans in the Elimination final. Sensational.

Huh? Whadda ya mean he missed? Bullshit? Really? OK.:eek: Sorry everyone, scrap that.

Tonight it went through - really!

Garlett's goal against Geelong with less than 30 sec left before half-time.

With 38 sec to go there was a throw-in in Geelong's forward pocket, the ball moved quickly to Carrots who kicked it over the heads of Geelong's defence, Garlett with amazing acceleration runs on to the ball and kicks our 6th of the Quarter.

He is immediately mobbed by the other 2 Amigos.

PURE GOLD !!!!!

White also kicked a beauty against the cats from close to the boundary.

Simon's only ever kicked one goal and that was against Collingwood :thumbsu: Bloody ripper at that. I lost my mind.

I think one of my other favorites would have to be one of lachie's 50+ set shots from the boundary. He is a monstrous kick under pressure.

Carrazzos goal against Essendon where he snapped it around the body and gave a mouthful to Stanton right after he kicked it.

For me, Hendo's goal in the third against Brisbane from 50 on the boundary, especially considering I was right behind him and a Carlton 'supporter' was giving him s**t the whole time.
Also, Waite's goal in the first quarter against Geelong in Round 21, where he kept the ball in front of him in a one on one against Taylor and snapped it over his shoulder.
Juddy's goals against the Cats and Saints, Garlett's goal just before half time against the Cats, White's goal against the Pies, any of Hendo's three against the Cats in Round 21, Yaz's goals against the Cats and Port and finally Waite's 50 metre dribble against Melbourne go alright also.

Not necessarily the best. The one that gave you that feeling inside we so rarely get these days. Mine has to be Yazza's 50 metre set-shot thread from the wrong boundary against the Cats. Being there helped.
saw the thread title and thought the exact same thing minus being there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back