Golf Favourite Golf Course's

Remove this Banner Ad

Wangs Parking Lot

notworthy.gif

Trying to work out who Wang's Parking lot actually is, based on their scores Calc & Lefty only could have played together in rounds 1 & 2 as Lefty was well in front of Calc after both 2 & 3 rounds.

It is most likely that "WPL" was an Am at the time as they often pair an up and coming Am with the overseas stars..

Now this is where I am struggling because if Lefty / Calc dusted up our man WPL by give or take 10 then it is likely that WPL missed the cut which means I am screwed because I can only find the results for the players that made the cut...

How am I going WPL?

Well you are pretty much screwed because I played a practice round on the Tuesday before the tourney with both these guys.. I missed the cut by about 10 from memory..
I was the epitome of the pro-am journeyman pro..

Well you are pretty much screwed because I played a practice round on the Tuesday before the tourney with both these guys.. I missed the cut by about 10 from memory..
I was the epitome of the pro-am journeyman pro..

Give us some teasers WPL. I love a bit of who am I.

What's your fave course in Australia?

Playing Oakleigh Public course on Wednesday. Looking forward to touching up on my short game!

Give us some teasers WPL. I love a bit of who am I.

What's your fave course in Australia?

My favourite courses are
1/metro
2/lake karrinyup
3/RM west
4/NSW
5/Royal Adelaide

RM composite would be the best but its not the real course so no vote :)

My favourite courses are
1/metro
2/lake karrinyup
3/RM west
4/NSW
5/Royal Adelaide

RM composite would be the best but its not the real course so no vote :)

No Kingston Heath???

For shame.

No Kingston Heath???

For shame.

It would be 6th on 'my' list.. great golf course just doesnt get me going like the others..
To be fair it should be ranked above all mine bar RM west but its a personal thing

It would be 6th on 'my' list.. great golf course just doesnt get me going like the others..
To be fair it should be ranked above all mine bar RM west but its a personal thing

Of course. I feel the same way about Metro.

Give us some more clues journeyman pro.

Of course. I feel the same way about Metro.

Give us some more clues journeyman pro.

I am a queenslander and other than winning a fair few pro ams between 1995 - 2002 my crowning glory was a tied 3rd in the Coolum classic in the late 90's which went on to being the PGA :oops:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Which course? Love that joint!

played the east course (the newer version) is in great knick, fairways are just superb and greens are truly a perfect pace - hit em okay, had 77 off the stick, playing the west course on Friday (i rate it about 2 shots harder than the east)

played the east course (the newer version) is in great knick, fairways are just superb and greens are truly a perfect pace - hit em okay, had 77 off the stick, playing the west course on Friday (i rate it about 2 shots harder than the east)

What have they changed on the east course?

What have they changed on the east course?

a few of the tees have been moved forward (tee maintenance), a few extra bunkers and the rough has finally been allowed to grow a bit (protect the course a bit). I do prefer the original course

i prefer the 2 girls in the last pic tbh.

gulbis has a nice chestage area, but her face looks unkind

Vincent Chase, your thoughts?

Yeah fair call. I didn't know who the others were so the rack got my vote :)

can i just say i thoroughly enjoyed kingston heath. admittedly we played ambrose which made life easier....and my team placed on the day.

yarra yarra, due to my shitness i didnt enjoy the day. sprayed balls everywhere.

nothing like home course knowledge to mask ur deficiencies!!

i prefer the 2 girls in the last pic tbh.

gulbis has a nice chestage area, but her face looks unkind

Vincent Chase, your thoughts?
hai.

glad you tagged me because a lot of people are unaware of how many hot golfer's there are, gulbis aside.

A couple of my personal favorites.

Blair O'neal
blaironeal_display_image_display_image.jpg
BlairONeal14_display_image.jpg

Nikki Garrett
Nikki-Garrett-25_display_image_display_image.jpg

Kim Hall and Anna Grzebian
kim-hall-and-anna-grzebien1_display_image.jpg
kim_hall_display_image_display_image.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back