Toast Favourite youtube channels

Remove this Banner Ad

If you're into bikes, check out Bikes and Beards.

I'm not even an automotive guy and I found it super interesting.

His mechanic also has his own channel called The Bearded Mechanic, which is also a good watch.

I like channels like The B1M which is a channel about modern construction projects. The current episode (below) is about the Melbourne Metro project.

Other channels include:
  • Professor Of Rock. A channel about music and the stories and people behind the best songs in history.
  • Footy Adventures. A channel of British Football Clubs and includes a bit of history and tours of the grounds.
  • Architectural Digest.
  • Touring Cars Of Australia. History of Tintop racing in Australia

Last edited:
I like channels like The B1M which is a channel about modern construction projects. The current episode (below) is about the Melbourne Metro project.

Other channels include:
  • Professor Of Rock. A channel about music and the stories and people behind the best songs in history.
  • Footy Adventures. A channel of British Football Clubs and includes a bit of history and tours of the grounds.
  • Architectural Digest.

Yes, I’m a long time fan of all things B1M DEVO, and a very long time follower of the website skyscrapercity.com

Yes, I’m a long time fan of all things B1M DEVO, and a very long time follower of the website skyscrapercity.com
I'll have to have a look at skyscrapercity.com. Thanks

The one I generally go to is skyscraperpage.com, I like their diagrams of world tallest buildings.

I'll have to have a look at skyscrapercity.com. Thanks

The one I generally go to is skyscraperpage.com, I like their diagrams of world tallest buildings.

They’re often run by the same people. Find the Australia section of skyscrapercity.com and go to specific cities to keep track of what’s planned and speculated to be coming.

Other channels include:
  • Architectural Digest.

It looks like I need to check out B1M.

Have watched a bit of Professor of Rock (frequently shows up on my recommended list) but for some reason he rubs me the wrong way and most of what I've seen from him is stuff I knew - thought it fairly superficial. But then again I'm a bit of a music geek (especially when it comes to musicians/music I'm into).

actually a lot of the detail onthe metro link wasnt really very well publicised, like the averting of closing the streets.

Some favourites of mine, Professor of Rock mentioned above. When WFH, almost always watching an episode when eating lunch.

I am a weather nut (yes its a thing) when not sulking or celebrating our clubs latest feats.

I enjoy watching the following storm chasing channels made by some French and Swiss guys (unless your French is real good you'll need subtitles) They tell a good story of a day storm chasing.

If there is a live event I enjoy this guy as he is young bloke and doesnt scream unnecessarily Reed timmer style, though pretty quiet now until next Northern spring but this guy chases just about anything so could be out this Thursday pm US time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I made mention of this channel, Architectural Digest, in my original post, but I wanted to highlight this particular video because it's about what I think may be the most beautiful piece of architecture ever built, the Chrysler Building in New York. New York Architect Michael Wyetzner highlights the external and internal detailing that make this such an iconic building, the history of the art deco era which inspired it and how it is viewed today and does it in a style that is easy to understand. This is one of my most watched videos on youtube.

Michael Wyetzner is my favourite of the guest Architects on the channel, but there is a lot of interesting videos from many Architects about many styles, buildings, eras and even movie Architecture.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back