Remove this Banner Ad

Stormer

Club Legend
Jul 24, 2006
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Melbourne Storm
I'm becoming increasingly bored with my team and don't like some of the players. I'm asking you guys would you like to have a whole new draft with everyone involved? Draft order random? 5 votes either way will get it.

I vote yes btw.

It would be like a huge draft where everyone in everyteam is available to be drafted. Like the Footy Fanatic redraft players thing.

imo we should start with the teams proper lists and then make trades that way if you can change the team for the players

If the draft order is like Madden, where whoever gets pick #1 gets pick #32, #2 gets pick #31, then I will agree to it, however it will take a lot of work from everyone as well, but I will agree to it if we all just pick six players each, then auto draft the rest.

Yep, will be like that. Not 6 players each. 25 players then auto

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It'd be 24 hour timeout, 3 timeouts and you will get the highest overalled player.

Pretty much. I think this game has been way to involved with luck and some teams are real unbalanced, drafting provides much more strategy.

How about this? If the draft takes more than 2 weeks, the rest will be simmed after 2 weeks.

I vote no.
Simply because this is dragging out as it is. Cant we just get through one season? The last season went the same way.

Pretty much. I think this game has been way to involved with luck and some teams are real unbalanced, drafting provides much more strategy.

How about this? If the draft takes more than 2 weeks, the rest will be simmed after 2 weeks.

So basically you dont like your team so you want to throw it in and re-start?

Thing is, my team was given to me randomly. I'm not asking for a new random draw, just a draft to take away the factor of luck.

A draft is fair but my current team doesn't really resemble the team it is suposed to

That's why there's a vote, I didn't decide to go right into it, you have a choice. If it's the slow process your worried about, I assure you there will be 2+ rounds every week to make up for it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back