Discussion Finals Series 2019 - Photos and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

If GWS plays us next week I expect them to wear orange.
They’ve always worn white away against us in the H&A, but in the 2017 prelim they wore their home jumper. And we’ve never worn our clash against them. I think they wear it out of choice in the H&A but won’t do it in finals.

So...if GWS get in I would say their logo goes on the red 50m arc. If it's Collingwood, who gets red and who gets blue?

Agree. All the good work he has done with white alternative jumper and wearing it in home and away season and last year’s prelim will go out the door when they wear their home with white shorts for a big 4 traditional clash.
The clash from the back will be annoying, though don't actually mind it from the front:

749973 749975

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Strikes me as unusual that at this point of the season the AFL logo isn't all the way up next to the centre square.

Strikes me as unusual that at this point of the season the AFL logo isn't all the way up next to the centre square.

Was in the same position for the GF last year too. To be honest I feel it looks better as it is rather than hard up against the square.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back