Resource Fitzroy Video - Links to moving picture media

Remove this Banner Ad

Count me in for a copy too Rabs. That was a pretty special day, the last Roys VFL /AFL premiership...

Fitzroy videos

Hi everyone. I'm new to this caper, so go easy on me! I have a very extensive library of Fitzroy replays, mainly dating back to 1979. I have clips of 1978, but I'm after more replays of the Royboys games, especially for 1978.

We can swap games if you're interested. Please email your list of games to me & I'll do likewise.

Regards

Peroossie

I have a fair bit of 1979, approximately 14 games. Quite a lot from 82-86 & 89. If you want some of these games, I'll do them over time for you.

What do you have in your collection ?

Peroossie

a compile tape of highlights if allegedly put together might allegedly be worth mentioning to the alleged members here who might allegedly part with some cash to pay for such alleged videos.

Originally posted by adey115
a compile tape of highlights if allegedly put together might allegedly be worth mentioning to the alleged members here who might allegedly part with some cash to pay for such alleged videos.
I'm sure there'd be some interest from some of those alleged members, if the alleged tape were to exist, especially from 1979 & the early 80's.

Peroossie, do you have any tapes of Mickey Conlan headbutting opposition players in the chest, on the way to snapping goals?

Yep certainly do. It was against the Hawks at Princes Park in 1984. He headbutted Russo in the chest & snapped it over his shoulder as only Micky could. A player would probably get dragged today attempting the same thing.

Originally posted by Peroossie
Yep certainly do. It was against the Hawks at Princes Park in 1984. He headbutted Russo in the chest & snapped it over his shoulder as only Micky could. A player would probably get dragged today attempting the same thing.

I've got to get a copy of that. :D

fitzroy dvds or videos

hi all you roy supporters. My wife was a proud Fitzroy supporter and I would like to surprise her for her birthday by getting some old footage for her of Fitzroy. Can anyone help me out? It would be greatly appreciated.

sorry mate i cant help you. but if you wirte or ring up Fox Footy im sure you could buy some copies of their tapes. they will sell you some tapes, im sure. Good Luck.

There's one specific Fitzroy video on the market (don't own a DVD so I don't know about them):
Fabulous Footy Flashbacks - Fitzroy. Features highlights of three games. Round 1 1982 Vs Carlton; 1986 First Semi, Vs Swans; Round 11 1992, Roos Vs Perty at PP.

Back in 1997 a video was put out called 'At their Best'. It was a look at Fitzroy's 1986 season. A ripper! But I don't know if its still available.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fitzroy Games

Hi,

I am here looking for any footage highlight, news clip, whole games or anything else of the Fitzroy Football Club in VFL / AFL from the 1970 to 1996. Winning or Losing games is still fine.

I am willing to swap any games and also willing to pay any cost involved to.

Anyone that has those fitzroy football club footage, let me know that would be really appreaciated.

Thanks

Matt's said:
Hi

My name is Matthew French

I am a big Fitzroy Support / Brisbane Lions and Fitzroy Reds

I am looking for Fitzroy tapes of games / Highlights from the 70s, 80s and 90s.

If there is any Fitzroy supports that is interested we can swipe tapes backwards and forwards,
without cost involved.

If there is any Fitzroy Supports that would like to add to there Collection

You can email me on 226917@bud.cc.swin.edu.au

Regards
Matthew

To any member on here who may have doubts about the bona fides of this poster, fear not. He is a devoted afficionado of everything Fitzroy and is a delightful young man. I could not recommend him more highly to anyone who is able to assist him in his quest.

No hint of irony or sarcasm should be read into this post. I am totally serious. My dealings with him were conducted with great mutual respect and this poster can be guaranteed to deliver on any promises he makes. I found him to be utterly trustworthy.

Hi

I am searching for Fitzroy games from the 70s, 80s and 90s.

I am searching games that had CRAIG MCGRATH. He played for Fitzroy from 1984 to 1989.

I am willing to pay any cost involved and willling to swap games as well.

I have now got a lot of whole games on Fitzroy winning and losing, if you are looking to swap

Thanks

There is three Fitzroy Games that I am looking for:

1 - 1982 Under 19's Grand Final - Fitzroy VS Melbourne at the MCG - The First Qurther

2 - 1982 Round 4 Fitzroy VS Sydney Swans - Paul Roos First game

3 - 1982 Night Series Quarter Final Fitzroy VS Geelong

4 - 1995 Round 6 Fitzroy VS St.kilda

I am willing to pay all cost involved.

Thanks

Sounds good
If you happen to stumble upon any of these
please do let us know :)

I sent a copy of the VFL reserves grand final on vid to someone here who was supposed to send me back a dvd but i got nothing back. Sorry im not very trusting.

I sent a copy of the VFL reserves grand final on vid to someone here who was supposed to send me back a dvd but i got nothing back. Sorry im not very trusting.

I can vouch for the honesty of this poster. If you want confirmation, feel free to PM me.

In the meantime, enjoy a few of these old gems from YouTube

Fitzroy Great Goals - 1
[youtube]CSzDYoBl5Y4[/youtube]

Fitzroy Great Goals - 2
[youtube]efybhNRvDG4[/youtube]

Paul Roos to the rescue - vs Collingwood 1992
[youtube]BwDKwa9goOU[/youtube]

1989 Reserves GF Win
[youtube]ZyKL3ZF77[/youtube]

In the meantime, enjoy a few of these old gems from YouTube

Fitzroy Great Goals - 1
[youtube]CSzDYoBl5Y4[/youtube]

Fitzroy Great Goals - 2
[youtube]efybhNRvDG4[/youtube]

Paul Roos to the rescue - vs Collingwood 1992
[youtube]BwDKwa9goOU[/youtube]

1989 Reserves GF Win
[youtube]ZyKL3ZF77[/youtube]

Is till get goose bumps with that Paul Roos goal. That was absolute magic!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back