Remove this Banner Ad

El_Scorcho

Hall of Famer
Aug 21, 2007
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Aston Villa, San Antonio Spurs
Okay, we've had 6 more entries this week so we have 2 divisions!

The 2nd division has 6 instead of 5 entries to avoid having to have divisions of 3, but that doesn't change much.

Similarly to last week, the bottom 2 votegetters in the Heavyweight division will go down, the top 2 votegetters in the Cruiserweight division will go up, and probably the bottom 3 votegetters in the Cruiserweight division will go down again to get divisions back to 5.

Your job is to vote for 1 entry from each division.

Let's keep those entries coming in!

Heavyweight Division

Split Atoms
jm6E7eR.png

Robe Rock Lobsters
j4JAuVl.png

Byron Bay Dolphins
5uEIb62.png

Sorrento FC
MM3uVFM.png

New York Phantoms (Spanna65 who needs to resend his entry with his username in it)
2en1747.png

Cruiserweight Division

Austin Armadillos
n1c5g7.jpg

Chicago Blaze
SUoeGaN.png

Greensborough Greens
45B76816-BD91-4E6B-8A91-D144F3B9BD8D_zpszhttatst.jpg

Mexico City Bulls
1_zps8d10ea0a.png

Queens Park Kings
vo1rib.png

San Francisco Satans
BkUgICs.jpg

Considering instant relegation and possible burning at the stake for people who can't follow the "only vote for 1 club in each division" rule.

The widths are a bit different so provided you want to start using it you may have to shift some s**t around.
I'm not a keen shifter. I'll see how I go.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Having diagonal rectangles instead of linking them around the front and back... Adelaide Crows-esque m8.

They aren't hoops or a spiral. They are what they are.

The Crows used to wear a hooped design that was interfered with by sidepanels to form rectangles, and now that the side panel has gone it appears the club has changed to rectangles full time. I'd be annoyed as well.

The Split Atoms have never in their history worn hoops that connect all the way around and as such supporters aren't fazed by the issue.

The Split Atoms have never in their history worn hoops that connect all the way around and as such supporters aren't fazed by the issue.
Would the supporters be fazed if you extended them all the way around? :D

Considering instant relegation and possible burning at the stake for people who can't follow the "only vote for 1 club in each division" rule.
Apologies. Didnt see it, was focusing on the designs, rather than words
Who's the clown that voted for Heavyweight Division and Cruiserweight Division?
;):D:D:D

Ah Split Atoms, splittin' up design elements. You're hot s**t man. ******* wicked.

Finally.

Would the supporters be fazed if you extended them all the way around? :D

The supporters will like what I tell them to like! I'm the goddamn world heavyweight champion.

Apologies. Didnt see it, was focusing on the designs, rather than words

;):D:D:D

I expect this to be a long term problem to the point where I might just drop it as a rule and let people who aren't ballsy enough to get off the fence get away with their care bear "why can't everyone win" attitude.

The supporters will like what I tell them to like! I'm the goddamn world heavyweight champion.
Spoken like a true World Heavyweight Champion. :thumbsu:

Was going to enter as soon as the images started working again but El_Scorcho was like a rat up a drain pipe once it was fixed.

Yeah totally man, I mean who knew that the images not showing up on Bigfooty would also make your Illustrator stop working and also totally ruin tinypic and the private messaging system. What an insidious little issue we had there!

New round in 5 days, since I have your entry now already you'll be in Div 2 for that round.

PS: nice entry, i'm going to spend the week marketing the competition around your presence hope you don't mind :kisses:

Back