Unofficial Preview Flags, Banners + Flogs.. Not Flares.

Remove this Banner Ad

Please don't ruin the actual game with fireworks, crowd rev-ups, songs and dancers after goals or any other shit like that. It doesn't heighten the atmosphere at all. Don't turn it into a circus. Expand on the things we're already doing. The march, the song, all the stuff outside the ground...it's all great. All that other stuff is nothing but fluff.

Love what we've got going at the moment, let's let it build naturally with careful propagation from our off-field staff. If we were to implement almost any of the idea in this thread it would start feeling contrived.

Let the razzle dazzle be in our actual play. Its fair to say we have brought an exciting brand of footy to footy already.
Certainly we've captured the imagination of the footy world and as Kochie has said "get the on-field product right
and the rest will follow". I trust our movers and shakers to not overdo it. Flares, kiss cam etc I could take or leave
tho I understand that many find these things great. What I want to see are our crowd #'s consolidate and grow that
10% to 20%. Filling the corporate seating Eastern side middle level would be a good start.

Please don't ruin the actual game with fireworks, crowd rev-ups, songs and dancers after goals or any other shit like that. It doesn't heighten the atmosphere at all. Don't turn it into a circus. Expand on the things we're already doing. The march, the song, all the stuff outside the ground...it's all great. All that other stuff is nothing but fluff.

Agree,
please ---- please don't over do,
all and sundry are jealous now of what we have ,
don't want to be drop dacks embarrased

Remove this Banner Ad

Back