PC Football Manager 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

OvHSAna.png

tremendous season. unfortunately lost in the semi final of the cup to milan cos we bottled it big time, and obviously made it to the final of the champions league. only lost 3 games all season across all comps, 2 in the cl group stage and the 2nd leg of the semi final to milan. will be 4 if i lose to madrid, who i did beat back in the group stages. here's hoping.

iturbe won serie a player of the year, 15 goals and 7 assists at a rating of 7.63 will do that. i won coach of the year and likely to also win manager of the year. team of the year had pjanic, romagnoli and florenzi in it. for some reason there's also 2 sets of serie a awards, florenzi and iturbe each won a best midfielder award, gervinho won foreigner of the year.

some other funny developments:
arsenal got taken over and are likely to dump wenger for avb
moyes managed newcastle got relegated
pardew managed qpr got relegated
big sam managed aston villa got relegated

Last edited:

Stop, I'm sitting here near the sack with Man City in the first season, your success is making me envious :mad:

stick with it mate. just try different things, work out what works well and whatnot. sometimes getting the sack isnt the worst thing, then you can have a pretty fun save and you end up who knows where.

Haha forgot to mention. First season Ronald Koeman got sacked and they replaced him with his brother!
bloody hell that's cold

Just purchased this - can't wait to play it in the morning. Hopefully it's done by then on my s**t internet connection. I've been waiting for a while to play this, so I'm pretty excited.

Any tips?
Players get pissed at you easy

Just purchased this - can't wait to play it in the morning. Hopefully it's done by then on my s**t internet connection. I've been waiting for a while to play this, so I'm pretty excited.

Any tips?

have a big squad and rotate often cos everyone will get injured at the same time.

Did in older fm's and he was good.

Well after winning 5 games in my first 10 games I went 5 wins in my next 20 and sitting 1 point above relegation. I have since changed my ball winning midfielder to a box to box role and have won 6 games on the trott to jump up to 13th and 9 points from a play off spot with 9 games to go.

Brought in some young talent to help me finish the year out.

Wow. Just went on an awesome run which saw my boys win 12 games in a row. In the last game i lost Dickou to injury which sucks as he had scored a hat trick in his last 3 games in a row. I went from relegation zone to sitting 3rd on the table needing just 1 point from 2 games left for a playoff spot. I lost both bloody matches lol.

Got a couple of good young players joining which will hopefully see me gain promotion this season. Leonardo Paredes is a machine. Wells for Huddersfield scored 49 league goals in my save. Just wow lol. Dickou second with 30 lol.

Anyone having trouble playing or connecting to Steam servers? I've been trying to play on and off all day but haven't been able to.
My game gets to the big

'FOOTBALL
MANAGER
(icon)
Loading'

screen but won't go any further and my cursor is like a spinning circle. Is there a way I can play offline?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone having trouble playing or connecting to Steam servers? I've been trying to play on and off all day but haven't been able to.
My game gets to the big

'FOOTBALL
MANAGER
(icon)
Loading'

screen but won't go any further and my cursor is like a spinning circle. Is there a way I can play offline?
Works for me mate.

Finally got my FM 15 working after about a week.

Here's my save with Everton so far.

2014-15:
Winning all Capital One Cup matches - Runner up in the final.
Knocked out by Arsenal in 5th round of English FA Cup
Won EURO and European Super Cup
Finished 5th in the EPL

2015-16
Lose to Arsenal in European Champions Cup in Quater Final
English FA Cup Runners up
Finished 2nd in the EPL

Notable transfers:
John Stones sold to Aresenal for 13.5M (this was a huge mistake, I didn't take into account the ages of my defenders)
Youri Tielemans purchased for 11.7M
Sold Muhamed Besic to Tottenham for 12M
Allan Nyom purchased for 15M
Sold James McCarthy to Man City for 20M
Purchased Geoffrey Kondogbia for 30M
Purchased Memphis Depay for 21.5M

The main reasons behind the Kondogbia, Depay and Tielemans purchase is looking forward as they are very young and so good and I had the cash to afford.

17 October 2016 - 8 Rounds in

Sitting 10th having played 8, won 3, drawn 1 and lost 4 with a GD of -7. I'm really struggling this season due to Lukaku, Barkley and Kondogbia all getting multiple month injuries leaving me with a pretty open midfield. The end of this season should see me somewhere near the top and I'll be working on getting some good defenders during the next pre-season. I just have to get through this season.

Lukaku since returning has had 8.9, 6,8 and 9,4 ratings scoring a hatrick in one game and 2 in both of the other games. Barkley'ss first game back had him rated 8.1.

I'm not a huge football fan, nor am I that knowledgable about the game - so if anything I've done seems ridiculous, don't hang s**t.

Surprised you sold Stones.

Anyways sitting in 1st place with my Wolves team in the championship 3 season in. Think im set for promotion this season.

Paredes, Batth and Dicko are my key players.
Simone Verdi has been a great pick up on a free and James Forrest can't string more then 2 games together. Really don't want to sell him as in the 10 games he has managed with 3 games in a row being the most his played he has 6 goals and 9 assists. AMAZING lol.

What would you guys do? His only 24 if i remember correctly and when he plays he plays well but can't get on the park. Do injuries get better over time or should i sell him.

I might give him this season and next as i have young Jacob Murphy and Harry Wilson in the wings to take over.

Surprised you sold Stones.

Anyways sitting in 1st place with my Wolves team in the championship 3 season in. Think im set for promotion this season.

Paredes, Batth and Dicko are my key players.
Simone Verdi has been a great pick up on a free and James Forrest can't string more then 2 games together. Really don't want to sell him as in the 10 games he has managed with 3 games in a row being the most his played he has 6 goals and 9 assists. AMAZING lol.

What would you guys do? His only 24 if i remember correctly and when he plays he plays well but can't get on the park. Do injuries get better over time or should i sell him.

I might give him this season and next as i have young Jacob Murphy and Harry Wilson in the wings to take over.
I had a look on the SIGames forum when I was trying to get my FM 15 fixed and almost every thread is people complaining about how plays get injured far too easily. I don't think it's just him. I'd keep him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back