Votes: 22 26.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Bustoff

Debutant
Aug 8, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
I use to like footy classified but now it just seems to be Hutchy big noteting himself talking over others and having a go at Gary and Caro. I think Taking footy has got a lot better and is now the better show.

That's the format of footy classified - egos butting heads over footy topics. Not great but a hell of a lot better than talking footy

This week Hutchy just got to me, I almost felt sorry for Caro!

I don't rate Luke Darcy at all, but his ego is not as bad as Hutchy's crap.

Talking Footy actually has football content. Footy Classified is four bitches sitting around like old moles talking rumours and other Bold and the Beautiful horse s**t. Wilson and Hutchy are just ego 'I know more than you, my sources tell me' maniacs. I can listen to Lloyd, and Lyon is ok but there's no footy to be seen, it's a ****ing grill team show.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Talking Footy actually has football content. Footy Classified is four bitches sitting around like old moles talking rumours and other Bold and the Beautiful horse s**t. Wilson and Hutchy are just ego 'I know more than you, my sources tell me' maniacs. I can listen to Lloyd, and Lyon is ok but there's no footy to be seen, it's a ****ing grill team show.
This is why footy classified's better imo.

They're both absolute wastes of time, but Footy Classified has a point of difference and that it is pathetic tripe spoken by fat idiots where the agenda is set by them asking each other "what should we think of this this week?" "how do we feel like narrating these events to sell newspapers?" "you said this, do you take it back?" Sure, it is a horrible show full of negativity, but the "Classified" aspect indicates that it'll be about pissy controversies and journo's measuring they willies or vagina holes.

Talking footy however is a stale show in which boring, smiley pseudo intellectual ex footballers say what was already said more interestingly for 5 hours on SEN earlier in the day and in formats with defined identities on Fox Footy in a similar time slot

Last edited:
This is way footy classified's better imo.

They're both absolute wastes of time, but Footy Classified has a point of difference and that it is pathetic tripe spoken by fat idiots where the agenda is set by them asking each other "what should we think of this this week?" "how do we feel like narrating these events to sell newspapers?" "you said this, do you take it back?" Sure, it is a horrible show full of negativity, but the "Classified" aspect indicates that it'll be about pissy controversies and journo's measuring they willies or vagina holes.

Talking footy however is a stale show in which boring, smiley pseudo intellectual ex footballers say what was already said more interestingly for 5 hours on SEN earlier in the day and in formats with defined identities on Fox Footy in a similar time slot

Yes but the point in question here is this. Who has the willies and who has the vagina holes? Because to me Caro looks hung like a circus donkey and you do have to wonder if ole Hutch has a gigantic front bum. Just honest questions that I think the public should know.

Yes but the point in question here is this. Who has the willies and who has the vagina holes? Because to me Caro looks hung like a circus donkey and you do have to wonder if ole Hutch has a gigantic front bum. Just honest questions that I think the public should know.

think carro's "daloris" would have inches on huntches "man-bean"

Talking Footy is actually really boring, especially if you've already watched 360. I like Classified because they have unique information and discussion topics, there's always at least 2 or 3 things on there that haven't been discussed ad nauseam all day already. Plus I genuinely like Caro. She actually seems like a reasonable person and doesn't take herself too seriously unlike everyone else on the show. I have no idea how she handles the petulance of Lyon and Hutchy. Makes me cringe.

962767-wayne-carey-arrested.jpg

Talking Footy is actually really boring, especially if you've already watched 360. I like Classified because they have unique information and discussion topics, there's always at least 2 or 3 things on there that haven't been discussed ad nauseam all day already. Plus I genuinely like Caro. She actually seems like a reasonable person and doesn't take herself too seriously unlike everyone else on the show. I have no idea how she handles the petulance of Lyon and Hutchy. Makes me cringe.
I started to write a post but...basically this post.

Caro is the difference. Someone I actually enjoy listening to regarding AFL.

Talking footy just regurgitates whatever has been on afl.com.au all day or whatever has been on SEN which are nothing more than platforms for the AFL agenda. At least on footy classified they're more likely to go against the grain and report on stories that the others won't touch (mainly through Caro).

Classified is polarising, especially Caro but that's what makes it great.

The minutes of Talking Footy I've watched when I accidently stumble on it, because i have nfi when it's actually on, was all vanilla.

Could Craig Hutchinson be any worse? Not really interested about talking footy just wants to get one over on other panelists and create some kind of controversy. More of a Gossip columnist than a footy journalist.

Back