Live Event Footy Club Survivor: Dunno about "Outwit", but can your club outlast? (Adelaide WINS)

Remove this Banner Ad

Busy time of day? After posting check the previous post and adjust your scores if you've skipped a vote that was being added at the same time.

Intersporadically updated Game Stats by @Bletch

Please post votes on consecutive lines so we can pick them up with our vote-gathering bot. (The bot is just a fun stats-gathering tool, not an official tallying system.)

This:

Blues +
Adelaide -

Not this:

Blues +

Adelaide -

The order doesn't matter.

Last edited:
frinkiac-com-qxjli-jxr4hs-gif.470446

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In fairness it is a beautiful day on the surf coast today, as a fellow surf coast enjoyer I can see why Geelong fans might’ve let this slip. Adelaide fans have nothing to do on the best of days, so might as well live on BigFooty.

I reckon those who's clubs were eliminated shouldn't be able to vote. Could add on a couple of hundred votes from disgruntled Hawks fans onto the Geelong tally then.

I reckon those who's clubs were eliminated shouldn't be able to vote. Could add on a couple of hundred votes from disgruntled Hawks fans onto the Geelong tally then.
Yeah next game.

But then it probably just becomes a back and forth and the winner is whoevers supporters get bored last.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back