Junior Boy

Debutant
Sep 15, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Cyril Rioli
Looks like its going to be another cracker event.

Does anyone know if any Hawthorn or Geelong players are performing?

You wouldn't think so but who knows.

The acts are going to be awesome and apparently its the Biggest player review ever.

Should be great.

2008 Grand Final Footy Discusions in here:thumbsu:

As Big Kev says "I'm Excited"

Sam, Trev, JB and Gary are rumoured to be appearing

*sorry but i had to do it

Unsure but expect that Drunken Idiot William Brownless to act like a tool & spin the wheel while talking about his infamous froffies.

On a serious note there will be the top 10 of Almost footy legends, Im guessing maybe a best of street talk, Billy's wheel live at Rod Laver and the player revue.

Also the obligatory Brownlow street talk though it will be with a sobre Shane Crawford this year thanks to the Hawks making the big dance. Hopefully Richo hosts this but i cant see it happening.

Expect most regular panelists to make an appearance at least such as both browns, fev, richo, etc

And of course the best news breaker in the bizz Hutchy with all of your grand final news stories that you dont need or want to know ;)

Anyone else find the Footy show Grand Final editions cringeworthy?

Seriously last year we had Shannon Noll and the Cast of Priscilla Queen of the Desert (wtf?), and this year we have some has-been from the 80's and Vanessa Amerosi - A has-been from the 90's. And don't get me started on the players review. What a shocker.

Oh yeah then we got Billy's wheel. Awesome.

The whole things a joke, i feel sorry for Gazza having to front up to this sh!t.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love the footy show, i watch it every week it and it is my favourite show on TV. If you don't like it why would you bother posting in the thread. Great show, can't wait for tonight. Bugger off if you think otherwise

LIVE FROM ROD LAVER ARENA
AT THE SPECIAL TIME OF 8.30PM THURSDAY
Featuring Kim Wilde, The Living End and Vanessa Amorosi

The biggest names in football join Garry, James, Sam and Trevor to preview the 2008 AFL Grand Final, including the King of Geelong, Billy Brownless, Brisbane skipper Jonathan Brown, Carlton spearhead Brendan Fevola, Tiger star Nathan Brown, Collingwood young gun Dale Thomas and the always controversial Bulldog, Jason Akermanis.

Eighties pop queen Kim Wilde performs two of her classic hits including Kids in America. Australia’s best LIVE act, The Living End, will be rocking the sellout crowd of 13,000 and Vanessa Amorosi will perform her smash hit single, Perfect.

Grand Final coaches Mark Thompson and Alastair Clarkson join us to preview the biggest day on the footy calendar and talk about their all-important team selections.

Hawthorn’s 300-game veteran Shane Crawford joins us live as a special guest before he lines up for the Hawks in Saturday’s Grand Final.

Fev takes charge of the highly anticipated edition of Street Talk from the Brownlow Medal, giving us a glimpse of everything that went on … after the medal was presented.

The players take centre stage for the biggest event outside the Grand Final, strutting their stuff in the annual players’ revue.

One lucky audience member gets the chance to walk away with a brand new Dodge or up to $20,000 cash by spinning Billy’s Wheel.

Plus the best of Street Talk, the year’s best Footy Legends, all your favourite moments from The Footy Show in 2008, and a whole lot more.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back