Four more renew contracts with Magpies

Remove this Banner Ad

Anthony Biemans, Sam Gordon, Zac Hawkins and Ben Sawford have all signed onto Port Adelaide’s contracted SANFL player list again in 2015, joining Steve Summerton and Luke Reynolds.

Nine spots remain open.

IMG_1893_620_620X370.jpg

Four sign on again with Magpies

Nine spots remain open.

I think that may be a typo.

Summerton, Biemans, R.Young, Reynolds, Gordon, Sharrad, Hawkins and Sawford have signed so that makes 7 left.

Also I thought Biemans, Gordon and Sawford already re-signed a few months ago, Hawkins is the only one that hadn't.

I think that may be a typo.

Summerton, Biemans, R.Young, Reynolds, Gordon, Sharrad, Hawkins and Sawford have signed so that makes 7 left.

Also I thought Biemans, Gordon and Sawford already re-signed a few months ago, Hawkins is the only one that hadn't.

The players you mentioned agreed to stay, that was announced in November 2014 but clearly they had not signed at that time. Bruggemann also agreed to stay, are you still counting him? ;)

It's only official when they put pen to paper as these players have done. Young and Sharrad are still to sign. So nine spots remain open.

Any news on Danny Butcher? He really came on last year!

Was really impressed with his year at both Academy and Magpies level. When called up he had no problems filling in.

7 spots left for some promising juniors and maybe a smoky or two from outside the club?

I'm thinking mostly Academy players

Off the SANFL website
http://www.sanfl.com.au/news/sanfl_news/2804/

"Track Burners
– James Deeley-Godfrey, TeeJay Halkias, Louis Sharrad
Gym Junkies – Anthony Biemans, Ciaran Hollingworth-Hughes, Brad Coulson
Casualty Ward – Pacy utility Robbie Young is expected to return for the Magpies’ trial matches after having surgery on his foot at the end of last season. He is ready to begin running soon.

The New Breed – Luke Reynolds has returned from AFL club Carlton with a professional attitude to his training. Despite having a couple of ‘’niggles’’ early in the pre-season, he is now training strongly as he attempts to return to the AFL arena. Midfielder Tom Gray has caught the eye with his workrate while ruckman Jonathon Ross is beginning to mature as he hasn’t missed a beat on the track."

Remove this Banner Ad

Back