Fourthorn!

Remove this Banner Ad

Four*******teen Baby!!!!!!!
Are you suggesting that by winning our fourteenth flag as a fourpeat leading to a mighty fourgasm from our supporters that it will be a fourgone conclusion that this team and era will go down as the greatest in the history of the game

Are you suggesting that by winning our fourteenth flag as a fourpeat leading to a mighty fourgasm from our supporters that it will be a fourgone conclusion that this team and era will go down as the greatest in the history of the game
FORE!

Indeed they did, but whilst they have a boofhead media moron like Davd Koch in charge those chickens will not be coming home to roost.

At the moment Port looks like our strongest challenger for 2016

Will the Bombers lend us a helping hand over summer?

At the moment Port looks like our strongest challenger for 2016

Will the Bombers lend us a helping hand over summer?
Going to be interesting - clubs are going to have to consider who they are trading with and what affect that has on the pecking order as well as the overall affect that it will have on the opposition side as much as their own.

The highlight for the trade period for me would be to see the headline "Purple run over by bus. Six times"

Going to be interesting - clubs are going to have to consider who they are trading with and what affect that has on the pecking order as well as the overall affect that it will have on the opposition side as much as their own.

The highlight for the trade period for me would be to see the headline "Purple run over by bus. Six times"

was thinking WADA

was thinking WADA

I don't think anything will happen now, and actually at the point where I believe the players have more than paid for Hird's drug cheating.

They deserve the chance to move on.

But by jesus - ****ed over by a bowling club with 126 members and then screwed from inside by your favorite son to the point of collapse - this club has a propensity to get it wrong. You can't tell me the Pharmacist appointment is going to help calm the waters either.

What a ******* joke of a club.

That cannot be Fourreal??!!!!!!

Game on!

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...-grand-final-win/story-fnp04d70-1227556577173

HAWTHORN was planning for its tilt at a historic fourth flag in a row next season long before captain Luke Hodge held aloft the 2015 AFL premiership cup.
Recruiting and list manager Graham Wright had briefings with coach Alastair Clarkson and football operations manager Chris Fagan before the finals campaign to identify what’s required to attempt to win four in a row next season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Port's turn.

Agreed™

Because...

They beat Brisbane's effort at 4 on the trot in 2004
They beat us during the 2015 home and away season (and in 2014??)
It would be another interstate take down if, I mean when, we win

Fourwarned is fourarmed. If we think 2015 is just fourplay four next year and fourcast a fourpeat and fourgo our best efforts it might mean that we fourclose on any possibility of a fourpeat and achieving the state of Fourthorn.

461140620-the-ball-goes-over-the-rope-for-four-runs-gettyimages.jpg

The biggest change next year is the removal of the sub and the reduction to 90 bench rotations. This will encourage the cutting of players with low game time (Hale) or high injury risk (Spangher, ?Lake), and regular games for players with good stamina (Hartung, McEvoy).

Think we will see wider momentum swings as one team tires and the other lifts a gear, with the tiring team trying to play keepings-off. Feel like the ageing list will be a challenge for us, and expect the ageing runners to lose 1-2kg over the summer.

We are going to have to start wracking our brains now to come up with the puns to fit 5 into alll of this.

Can't leave these things till the last minute.

I'll have a crack.

We have won a lot of flag5 recently. 5o many, it's hard to remember when we 5tarted thi5 dyna5ty.

Hawks alive do the five.

For fourthorn to happen we really need to finish top two this year. The lesson of chasing all season was frustrating. 4 wins and 4 losses after 8 was not ideal. We were very lucky on the injury front. Had we endured the 2014 run we wouldn't have made top four.

Whilst we are the greatest club of all (not necessarily greatest team yet), we cannot risk two Perth trips in finals. Top two becomes a priority not top four.

We are getting older, it is time to find midfielders who can kick and who can replicate Mitchell's style. Mitchell must coach the midfield.

KOLOKOTRONIS

For fourthorn to happen we really need to finish top two this year. The lesson of chasing all season was frustrating. 4 wins and 4 losses after 8 was not ideal. We were very lucky on the injury front. Had we endured the 2014 run we wouldn't have made top four.

Whilst we are the greatest club of all (not necessarily greatest team yet), we cannot risk two Perth trips in finals. Top two becomes a priority not top four.

We are getting older, it is time to find midfielders who can kick and who can replicate Mitchell's style. Mitchell must coach the midfield.

KOLOKOTRONIS
Dude we just won our third in a row from third with two trips to Perth no need to be negative so soon after the win

I know but its not as much fun

Dude we just won our third in a row from third with two trips to Perth no need to be negative so soon after the win

I know but its not as much fun

Not being negative actually. I'm just looking forward like Mitchell.

We have time to reflect on the era once it is finished.

Definitely enjoying the moment though. We are massive.

Fourthorn is on!

KOLOKOTRONIS

Remove this Banner Ad

Back