Foxtel - how atrocious has it become year after year?

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm ready to ditch. Pay $54 per month for everything bar movies. If Kayo can provide sports wise then what's the point. They're well and truly ****ed when HBO start their own on demand service.

I'm ready to ditch. Pay $54 per month for everything bar movies. If Kayo can provide sports wise then what's the point. They're well and truly f’ed when HBO start their own on demand service.

Join me brother. It's truly an enlightening experience. Sure, in a few weeks I am unable to record say the AMAs, but its all good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So does Kayo Sports show all the sports channel 24/7 or only selected things? Can you watch games or programs on demand?

So does Kayo Sports show all the sports channel 24/7 or only selected things? Can you watch games or programs on demand?

Its not like foxtel app where you're watching whatever is broadcasting live at that very moment. You just go and find what you want to watch.

Yes you can

They have the linear channel feeds, but they are listed way down the bottom of the page. Up top is live and upcoming events, and sports tailored to your interests

What about things like Fox Footy? Is that 24/7 to view like it would on fox?

Like if I wanted to watch AFL360 (stop laughing) or a 30 for 30 on ESPN.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back