Fremantle v Essendon - Rd 11, 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

interesting if it give them confidence and their performance improves going forward.

bombers sunk to a low level of witches hats in patches
They need to be pleased they weren't playing in the water logged east coast... we could well have had our first drowning.

Booing tippa was a pretty low point. Tried making up for it by applauding Crowley but the racist section had already tarred the game for everyone.

Wow! + 10 for dopey with that comment.

He got booed for the late hit on Mayne. Didn't get booed before that. That wasn't a west coast crowd out there tonight, you do realise that?

Booing tippa was a pretty low point. Tried making up for it by applauding Crowley but the racist section had already tarred the game for everyone.
Wow.

I would like to address that issue too. I personally thought that the booing of Tipingwuti was nothing short of a disgrace.

As much as I'd like to give freo supporters the benefit of the doubt I don't buy into it especially considering it occured just the week that he explained his story and raised indigienous issues.

Disgrace from that part of that crowd.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Freo supporters being racist. Surprise you?
You're not allowed to boo a player that hit one of your players in the head without being called racist? Really?

Me thinks someone also needs to remember the West Coast v Sydney game from last year.

You're not allowed to boo a player that hit one of your players in the head without being called racist? Really?

Me thinks someone also needs to remember the West Coast v Sydney game from last year.
And there it is. The double standards. You cant boo Goodes for jumping in feet first to a contest but you can racistly boo tippa for a small bump in the play.

Freo supporters being racist. Surprise you?

You're judging by west coast standards. You know the clowns who booed Goodes. The clowns who booed Jetta.

The look at the suppoprt by the same people for all the indigenous boys at Fremantle.

Comments like yours just make you look every bit as dopey as you are

You're judging by west coast standards. You know the clowns who booed Goodes. The clowns who booed Jetta.

The look at the suppoprt by the same people for all the indigenous boys at Fremantle.

Comments like yours just make you look every bit as dopey as you are
Wait, so the booing of Goodes for being a sook for 10 years, playing for free kicks, and staging was racist, but the booing of tipingwuti for a bump a week after raising indigenous issues wasn't?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back