Fremantle v Essendon - Rd 11, 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Wait, so the booing of Goodes for being a sook for 10 years, playing for free kicks, and staging was racist, but the booing of tipingwuti for a bump a week after raising indigenous issues wasn't?

No, not at all. Again you demonstrate your complete inability to form a sensible understanding. west coast has a history of booing indigenous players, Fremantle simply does not. Its very simple and we both know where the problem lies.

Explain why Fremantle supporters were booing him before hit jumped into Mayne's head. Oh thats right, they weren't. DA

No, not at all. Again you demonstrate your complete inability to form a sensible understanding. west coast has a history of booing indigenous players, Fremantle simply does not. Its very simple and we both know where the problem lies.

Explain why Fremantle supporters were booing him before hit jumped into Mayne's head. Oh thats right, they weren't. DA
He hardly touched it before the Mayne "hit", by the way Goodes was booed heavily in the final against Fremantle last year.

And there it is. The double standards. You cant boo Goodes for jumping in feet first to a contest but you can racistly boo tippa for a small bump in the play.
Wow, man.
Fair attempt at trolling, but it's a pretty goddamn low thing to say. Calling fans racist for nothing more than bigfooty likes is just... yecch.

Unless... you really are that stupid?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geez, what a load of crap from Eagles fans suggesting that Freo fans were racist for booing the Essendon player.

He was booed because he hit Mayne in the head.....nothing more, nothing less.

Anyone that suggests there was racism behind that must be questioned for their views on racism. I won't suggest that they themselves are racist but I also suspect they are part of the morally offended part of society these days...find the smallest thing to be offended over.

Geez, what a load of crap from Eagles fans suggesting that Freo fans were racist for booing the Essendon player.

He was booed because he hit Mayne in the head.....nothing more, nothing less.

Anyone that suggests there was racism behind that must be questioned for their views on racism. I won't suggest that they themselves are racist but I also suspect they are part of the morally offended part of society these days...find the smallest thing to be offended over.
Wce v Syd last year. Familiar?

Pretty sure it's just one at the moment.

That poster should give it a rest. Let Freo celebrate their first win FFS, we've got bigger fish to fry tomorrow.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back