Future Captain...

Remove this Banner Ad

image.jpg

Found out today... Another new Saint on the way shortly! :D

*mods, happy for deletion, just getting it out of my system*

Congrats mate, looking forward to seeing our new 174cm recruit pull on RW&B in 2032.... :thumbsu:
Bwahahahahahahahahaha...

He'd have to be shorter than his Daddy mate, and that's pretty tough!

I'm nearly four months in with my second, a boy.

I had five hours sleep last night. I have not slept since 4am.

Welcome to the club.

TiredAtWork.jpg

Congratulations!!!

Welcome to the world of no sleep. Been three years in the wilderness for me..... best thing that ever happened.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

just had the third 3 months back. can feel ya pain. oh the logistics and the lack of arms/hands
Why did I ever say, "Sure, Love, I'm happy to share the feeding... just express that milk, I'll get up with him..."

WHY!?!?!?!?!

Why did I ever say, "Sure, Love, I'm happy to share the feeding... just express that milk, I'll get up with him..."

WHY!?!?!?!?!
At least I'll have the new EPL season...

Yup get use to sleep deprivation haha. Seriously though, congratulations. It's the best thing in the world coming home after a tough day at work or a Saints loss and seeing your kid. It makes you smile everything, even if you have dirty diapers to change or miss a bit of sleep along the way.

Well done Unc!!

So when will he be eligible? You had better hope we need key position players at that time! :p

Best feeling ever. Congratulations Uncle Barrels! :thumbsu:

My young man is 7 months old on Thursday, the time just flies!!!!!

There is no better feeling than decking him out in his infant Saints gear & showing how good he looks to his mother (my wife is Swans supporter).... The look on her face was PRICELESS!

Again, huge congrats. It's the best thing in life!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back