Future Captain...

Remove this Banner Ad

Happy for all this to be shifted mods, so as not to offend joopster's sensibilities!

:D
Couldn't care less mate, just think it's a bit rich having a go at people for discussing our ruckmen when there's plenty of other things talked about.
P.s congrats buddy, glad to hear everyone is nice and healthy.

Couldn't care less mate, just think it's a bit rich having a go at people for discussing our ruckmen when there's plenty of other things talked about.
P.s congrats buddy, glad to hear everyone is nice and healthy.
Thanks champ

Congratulations Uncle.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congrats Uncle. A magical time in your life and good on you for appreciating that. Take lots of little moments to take mental images, as you will want to remember this and coming days forever. Please pass our best wishes on to your wife from all on here.

Congrats Barrels!

Saw this as I was scrolling down the home page. Congratulations mate, hopefully young Oliver can become a 200 game player for St Kilda. ;):thumbsu:

My one piece of parenting advice. For those cold nights, take your old Saints membership scarf, and fold it into itself (they're basically one big tube). This will create a long, warm, giant "sock". Place child in, like so:

2014-06-14 17.53.41.jpg

Then, my friend, you have a warm, snug baby, well on the way to indoctrination.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back