FTA-TV GAME OF THRONES season 4 ( NO book spoilers )

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't see one started so.....

1484748_10151913590252734_2090334757_n.jpg

Have to tread very carefully in this thread in case some book hero gives something away.

Surely a trailer would be due soon?
There have been a few changes from TV and book. I remember watching them do, it might have been at Comic Con, interview and the 2 producers said they kill more characters on the TV show to make way for new cast members.

s**t yes
How do i change thread title ?

Edit the OP.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have to tread very carefully in this thread in case some book hero gives something away.

Surely a trailer would be due soon?

Don't worry, Ned Stark isn't brought back from the dead by Thoros of Myr till the next season (according to the book) so not much to spoil this season tbh...................oh sh*t, sorry about that.

All I will say is the start of this season will be epic and then tail off in awesomeness at the end of this season (unless the tv show adds in something interesting that the books lacked).

Don't worry, Ned Stark isn't brought back from the dead by Thoros of Myr till the next season (according to the book) so not much to spoil this season tbh...................oh sh*t, sorry about that.

All I will say is the start of this season will be epic and then tail off in awesomeness at the end of this season (unless the tv show adds in something interesting that the books lacked).
Don't mind that spoiler!

^ Book spoilers thread was the best M&E board idea of 2013.

There was a nasty s**t sandwich fight at one stage half way through last season.

Considering at one point there were entire pages with every post in spoiler tags it was prob for the best

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back