Game Replay Links

Remove this Banner Ad

Damn you AFL. Put geo restrictions on the links so I can't download (I'm in LA). Want to spread the game internationally? I say letting people watch games might be a good place to start. And yeah, I'm not gonna be paying your US$15 to watch on global pass sorry. Any suggestions anyone?

Thanks mate. I found a few VPN's that ran through Oz servers but wanted to charge subscription, when I was just after a once off. Ended up coming across the Hola app for Chrome and it seems to downloading now albeit very slowly. Three hours p/quarter ETA but it will be worth it if it works :)

EDIT: Speed picked up but not enough to stream. All downloaded and played just fine in the end. So if anyone else has this problem, just get the Hola add-on in Chrome, set it to Australia & Bob's your Uncle :thumbsu:

Last edited:
They've implemented fragmenting (and likely DRM) for web users, so ripping just got a lot more difficult for the novice user.

I can access the mobile (HTML5) version and rip that, but it's at 360p and might require an access token that's specific to my IP. Doing some testing now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ive been looking at work, but I think ive got a workaround for nab cup. Will do some more trials when i get home.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back