Gameday thread - Carlton v Sydney 1st Elim Final

Remove this Banner Ad

How can you perform a surgical operation on a rocket?
cut the blue wire

no the red
It doesnt help when all our mids like to run forward. Judd, Simpson, Murphy etc.....all lack the defensive skills to help out the defense

That's something the coaching staff needs to have fixed well before today
sounds familiar

Knockers again...!

Looks good when he gets a run at the ball.

Jacobs stamping himself and beating Mumford and Pyke in the hitouts I reckon. Getting a fair bit of ball too.

Common Betts...lead up at the ball and get involved, you're a senior member in this team now it is time to step up.

LOL jamieson and bower pathetic

wooden-spoon-754642.jpg

:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

How did Betts not get that free kick? That was NOT a realistic marking opportunity.

Another goal to the umpires, that makes #7.

I saw 2 free kicks that should have gone to betts in 1 passage of play. i never compalin of umpiring but it's a final and this is pathetic. I like the way we're playing atm, gotta run this game out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We're soft as soft. Not going in and backing ourselves - two Warnock opportunities and he tried to go safe option of tapping to himself and losing possession.

And that's why we score and are scored against heavily

During a stoppage if we win it we're a chance to score because everyone is running forward

If we lose the stoppage we will get scored against because all our mids run forward

If we turn it over running forward we will concede too because they've all run forward

Remove this Banner Ad

Back