Gameday thread - Carlton v Sydney 1st Elim Final

Remove this Banner Ad

three or four goalside goals in d50 for Swans, basic mistakes costing us, when the ball is in our fifty swans dont allow us easy goals we are allowing them easy goals at the other end that is the difference, will not win from this position against the Swans as they are to disciplined to allow us to get easy goals.

nigelicious and brown dog visiting us in September - how nice. Where is duritz and lionsden?
Best behaviour people - legends in our midst

Biggest Carlton trollls on BF without a doubt.

The umpires seemed to get better in that quarter. Our backline is a shambles, luckily Russell is playing well. Bower, Jamison & Betts have been shocking for nearly 2 months. Very hard to win any game let alone a final with so many passengers.

We need an entirley new backline didn't realise how bad they are as a group compared to other top 8 sides until today.

Waite to the backline asap

How many ******** carlton supporter have joined lately?

I don't expect us to win, I'm happy we made the finals. If we lose, it's better than expected.

Anyone who bags us during this final can get the F out.

Go blues. I have Faith and will watch 100% of this game even if we lose because I love you!

Well put. He's a dog of a human being. People compliment him for taking his grandmother to the Brownlow medal.

Dog of a human being who should be put down. A lower form of scum than even Stephen Milne.

Really thats awful

BTW be careful what you post .. I'd edit it if I were you

was that the 1st qtr when we were kicking into the breeze so big men struggled?

That was the second quarter. Both Judd and Murphy could barely walk in the last minute. In fact, the whole team looked like they were just waiting for the siren to go.

Bower is the worst player in the competition at the moment. Dennis-Lane's second goal, Bower wasn't within 15 metres of him on a pop-up kick inside 50. He's being towelled up by an average opponent who has had poor delivery.

Russell might well be having his best game for us - considering the stage, the poor performances of his team-mates, and the dominance of the Swans. 4-5 crucial possessions that he just won and sent the ball back the other way. Without him, the horse would have bolted.

How many ******** carlton supporter have joined lately?

I don't expect us to win, I'm happy we made the finals. If we lose, it's better than expected.

Anyone who bags us during this final can get the F out.

Go blues. I have Faith and will watch 100% of this game even if we lose because I love you!

WTF - Don't expect us to win but have 100% faith? faith in us winning or faith in us losing:eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The usual 50/50 interstate decisions have gone 70/30 their way and cost us 4 goals no doubt agree with most posters. But on top of that we have a VFL back-line. s**t it is ordinary. On top of that we don't have a structure that plugs the holes well enough to compensate. Our zoning should make up for the deficiency ( What zone? ) that comes back to the coaches.

The only trolls I see here are the people making comments about the Lions. C'mon chaps, let's talk about the game that's being played, not the teams that missed the finals.

Are you an Olympic Diver?? That was a huge backflip. :eek:

Dont try to be all nice all of a sudden i am sure you will be discussing the game in the Bay as usual so get back in there and Piss off as we dont want you here on our board. Dont blame our supporters either you came here first trolling asking us if we were mad before a Brissy comment was even made you tool.

The only trolls I see here are the people making comments about the Lions. C'mon chaps, let's talk about the game that's being played, not the teams that missed the finals.
and when have you done this here?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back