Roast Garry Lyon's vendetta against Naitanui

Remove this Banner Ad

I dont think the article was overly harsh, he even stresses multiple times that the inclusion of Naitanui to the list might "come back to haunt me".
Water off a Shueys back.
You, like some others here are missing the point that he simply isn't overpaid. He is NOT receiving $800,000 a year. Lyon is basing his view on him being paid that amount.

Additionally, he dismisses mitigating factors which is dumb. Hell, using his logic, Waters is FAR more overpaid than Naitanui.

Lyon's response on FC last night was basically that he recognised NicNat had a great game, but he was judging him over the whole season not one good performance :rolleyes:

Also some talk about the fact that his best performance came when Cox was rested and he shouldered more responsibility.

Its more Wayne Careys vendetta against naitanui that shits me. Says he is not all australian and his selection in 2011 was awful. Considering he spent most of 2011 coked up to his eyeballs i think he can kindly stfu

Its more Wayne Careys vendetta against naitanui that shits me. Says he is not all australian and his selection in 2011 was awful. Considering he spent most of 2011 coked up to his eyeballs i think he can kindly stfu
Fair comment.
Carey was a great player but I'm not sure he has any credibility these days.

I like Wayne Carey, but this comment is gold. Spot on.

I found it funny when Lyon accused Caro of having a vendetta against Swan due to this existence of this thread. The backpedaling and denial from Caro was hilarious to watch though. That's what half of Footy Classified is about though; the other guys calling Caro out on her BS and watching her backpedal like crazy.

I wonder if Lloyd regrets his comments re: Zac Clarke being better and will always be better than Nic.

I found it funny when Lyon accused Caro of having a vendetta against Swan due to this existence of this thread. The backpedaling and denial from Caro was hilarious to watch though. That's what half of Footy Classified is about though; the other guys calling Caro out on her BS and watching her backpedal like crazy.

I wonder if Lloyd regrets his comments re: Zac Clarke being better and will always be better than Nic.

I doubt it, Lloyd seems to have "ishcues" (insert Caro lisp here) with the Eagles too. He is always one of the first to call us cheats for ducking, or throwing, or whatever. Maybe it's that seat, Grant Thomas used to sit in that exact seat, and he used to rip the s**t out of the Eagles any chance he got!!

Lloyd will eat his words for many years to come with those comments about Clark being better than Nic, isn't true now, nor will it ever be.

I doubt it, Lloyd seems to have "ishcues" (insert Caro lisp here) with the Eagles too. He is always one of the first to call us cheats for ducking, or throwing, or whatever. Maybe it's that seat, Grant Thomas used to sit in that exact seat, and he used to rip the s**t out of the Eagles any chance he got!!

Lloyd will eat his words for many years to come with those comments about Clark being better than Nic, isn't true now, nor will it ever be.

Lloyd calling anyone else a cheat is sheer hypocrisy and irony, for he was the pre-eminent diver of his time. Given this, he'd do well to just STFU.

Judging by the suggested market price for the Free Agents in the recent article there is no doubt that Natanui is worth his $800,000 a year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How dare you guys speak to Hairy Garry like that, don't be jealous because you guys don't look like a gorilla.

Met him a couple of years ago at a school excursion. When he signed my specky mcgee book he asked what team do you barrack for i said ace, he 'said why you going for them, you live in melbourne'.

What was your answer Alfy?

Met him a couple of years ago at a school excursion. When he signed my specky mcgee book he asked what team do you barrack for i said ace, he 'said why you going for them, you live in melbourne'.
Garry Lyon getting called ace by a school kid. I think that just about sums him up :D.

My frustration about his comments were not that they were overly harsh more that he continues to pot Naitanui, again and again.
And the fact that he's considered "overpaid" before he officially receives a pay rise at the end of the year.

I ignore Lyon

No premierships, barely any finals

Never coached .....ptff far as I'm concerned he's got no more footy knowledge than us punters on here

Lyon is another Victorian who walks around to with their chest all puffed out like I'm the man listen to me I know footy because ....errr hang on second Lyon was a decent player but overtaed IMO

Scott Lucas has been another one to stick it in to Nick of late and speaking about it recently he said something like 'if he has injuries and hasn't done 2 preseasons the club should tell us then i wouldn't go as hard'... How about you do some research Scott. It's no secret his preseasons have been hampered.

Overrated Victorians in the media ...who think they know everything

Lyon
Brereton
King .....Geelong call 2 years ago

Hey maybe we could have a thread in the main board overrated Victorian media icons talking crapola ...watch do feathers fly

Hmm we would all get infractions ...lol very sensitive vic mob in the main board

Remove this Banner Ad

Back