GDFL Geelong and District Football League - 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Are you serious. Bout time he got done for it. All he does is hit young guns cos he know his limits. Guess the old saying is true " every dog has their day!"

He is a dog, everyone know it. To old, to slow.......to many comebacks. Give it away, you are just embarrassing yourself, the thomson football club and all the 'good things' and achievments you once had.

I dare say when these 2 teams meet again he will be copping it!
If you hit someone behind play first and it doesnt do the job, be prepared to cop your right whack!! And thats what happened.................. 6 weeks fair enough but why didnt the first hit get investigated?? Oh thats right it didnt do any physical damage so its ok...

Markham popped the elbow on Robertson, knocked him out cold = 2 weeks
He then went and licked Closters face and headbutted him = 4 weeks
Closter returns fire and breaks his nose = 2 weeks
What is wrong with the league?
Do you honestly expect blokes to just cop that sort if cowardice? There was 5 minutes to go in the game, with East 12-13 goals up. Nothings changed out there. The going gets tough and they go the knuckle.

If you hit someone behind play first and it doesnt do the job, be prepared to cop your right whack!! And thats what happened.................. 6 weeks fair enough but why didnt the first hit get investigated?? Oh thats right it didnt do any physical damage so its ok...

Thats not right I was there thompson were intimadating banno which they did with great affect and good on them but this guy got caught :eek::eek:

AGREED!:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Get ur heads out of eachothers arse's you ****ing w***ers. O'connor is a thug the attack was obviously pre meditated considering Furtulla is the most promising youngster in the comp. One of the quietest nicest young bloke you'd meet and He is assaulted from behind (fact) and put in hospital and misses 8 weeks . Not including loss of income, hospital expences ,pain and suffering and after all that probably reads the bullshit no hopers like use 2 put on here . Get a life

Get ur heads out of eachothers arse's you ****ing w***ers. O'connor is a thug the attack was obviously pre meditated considering Furtulla is the most promising youngster in the comp. One of the quietest nicest young bloke you'd meet and He is assaulted from behind (fact) and put in hospital and misses 8 weeks . Not including loss of income, hospital expences ,pain and suffering and after all that probably reads the bullshit no hopers like use 2 put on here . Get a life

AGREED:thumbsu::thumbsu:

how's the interleague squad looking fellas? will be watching on with interest... **** i hope the BFL lose their game against Sunraysia:thumbsu:

how's the interleague squad looking fellas? will be watching on with interest... **** i hope the BFL lose their game against Sunraysia:thumbsu:

From the GDFL website. Thoughts.

The current squad is from Anakie - Corey Collins and Steven Richerts, Bannockburn- Jamie Van Ingen, Bell Post Hill - David Holzfiend, Beau McNamara, Shaun Lewis, Travis Fursland, Chris Moreland, Jayden Symes, and Brent Grgic, Corio - Jason Huhn, East Geelong - Kiel Robertson, Brett Connors and Luke Edmonson, Inverleigh - Dean Muir, David Peel and Brent Ling, North Geelong - Darren Mathison, Derek Fitsimmons and Cameron Fletcher, Werribee Centrals - David Hall and Nathan Lovell and from Winchelsea - Andrew Leak and Andrew Challis

From the GDFL website. Thoughts.

The current squad is from Anakie - Corey Collins and Steven Richerts, Bannockburn- Jamie Van Ingen, Bell Post Hill - David Holzfiend, Beau McNamara, Shaun Lewis, Travis Fursland, Chris Moreland, Jayden Symes, and Brent Grgic, Corio - Jason Huhn, East Geelong - Kiel Robertson, Brett Connors and Luke Edmonson, Inverleigh - Dean Muir, David Peel and Brent Ling, North Geelong - Darren Mathison, Derek Fitsimmons and Cameron Fletcher, Werribee Centrals - David Hall and Nathan Lovell and from Winchelsea - Andrew Leak and Andrew Challis
wasnt there anyone good enough from Thomson to get a game?

Winchelsea have just sacked coach Ross Gemmill...........Brian Lassey to take over as care taker coach for rest of the season

I know people love jumping on the East Geelong wagon, but Werribee and BPH are the teams to beat. Werribee seem to have the hunger back, and must be dead keen on redemption for last year. Im backing them in for the flag, anyone else?

I know people love jumping on the East Geelong wagon, but Werribee and BPH are the teams to beat. Werribee seem to have the hunger back, and must be dead keen on redemption for last year. Im backing them in for the flag, anyone else?

Noticed a WRFL club recruiter at the Werribbe/Bell Post Hill Game, Very Impressed with Tim Barton, Holznfeld, Symes, chugg.
Might be some decent offers coming their way at the end of the year.

Noticed a WRFL club recruiter at the Werribbe/Bell Post Hill Game, Very Impressed with Tim Barton, Holznfeld, Symes, chugg.
Might be some decent offers coming their way at the end of the year.

Chugg, very underated. Might not do the flashy work of some midfielders in the league, but goes all day and can sneak a goal. saw him two or three weeks ago and he linked up well with the forwards

Not sure I agree about being underated, anyone with half a clue about GDFL footy knows the bloke can definitely play.

I still think general observers would offer up 4 or 5 other midfielders from within the gdfl before mentioning him, as the best getting around.

I guess we will find out this week and in regard to Chugg everyone who watches GD footy knows he is a very good player.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back