Resource Geelong guernseys and memorabilia

Remove this Banner Ad

Did you end up going? I saw the email from the club and it looked like there were plenty of bargains, just so far to drive for me.

You reckon your drive sucks..lol!
Go Catters

Need some advice. Got a Paul chapman match worn I want to get framed. Been holding off so I could put all his stats on a plaque with it. So, do I wait and include he stats from wherever he ends up, or do I make it a Geelong only piece? I am leaning towards the latter, coz I don't really care about his soon to be post Geelong career. What do others think?

Need some advice. Got a Paul chapman match worn I want to get framed. Been holding off so I could put all his stats on a plaque with it. So, do I wait and include he stats from wherever he ends up, or do I make it a Geelong only piece? I am leaning towards the latter, coz I don't really care about his soon to be post Geelong career. What do others think?
Geelong only.

There's no such thing as an "other team" player Paul Chapman.

I do a bit of framing work myself. If youd like to post it to my address and ill take care of it for you ;)

Anyone interested in a 2001 match worn team of the century? Worn in the win against the hawks? One of the first match worms sold by the club. It was worn by Justin Murphy, but the reason did take on the number 20 after him.

PM me if your interested, want photos (don't know how to post them on here)

How much?

Pretty sure ive asked the question in here before but if anyone has a 2010 'Just Think' Player Issue warm up top they want to part with or know a bloke who used to live next door to a guy who has one he wants to sell/trade im after one. Help a bloke out.

Cmon guys, any takers?

If anyone is interested:

Selwood - $300
Johnson - $300
Taylor - $100

PM me!

If anyone is interested in any of these PM me.

http://myworld.ebay.com.au/ak456er/?_trksid=p4340.l2559

$T2eC16JHJHMFHBNVZpWwBSMCtICCbg~~60_12.JPG
$(KGrHqRHJEkFIerdJ-GLBSLmNEcTgg~~60_12.JPG
$T2eC16hHJIUFHIBIwfG!BSLlQbJOrQ~~60_58.JPG

Very, very nice. Fair median value on those pieces too (not a fan of retail shopping?)

I'll put up my updated collection when I get the latest additions from the recent auctions.

Haha I do have a few retails laying around but I just catalogued all my PIs so I could actually up my insurance. Cant wait to see what youve got stashed away and hopefully this will get other posting their full collections. Need to pass the time during off season somehow. How long till footys back lol?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha I do have a few retails laying around but I just catalogued all my PIs so I could actually up my insurance. Cant wait to see what youve got stashed away and hopefully this will get other posting their full collections. Need to pass the time during off season somehow. How long till footys back lol?

I like that every one is a premiership player. Got a favourite in that group? I really like the Scarlett one, as I don't have a PI/MW from that season, and the guernsey is unmistakably from 2007 (AFL logos on the numbers came in that year and it was the last year with Slazenger and the old Geelong shield logo). Johnson and Selwood ones are very nice as well.

I've got heaps of randoms. Who was the poster who is trying to get a guernsey from every player who played in one of the 2007/09/11 premierships? I'd like to see how that little project is going.

I like that every one is a premiership player. Got a favourite in that group? I really like the Scarlett one, as I don't have a PI/MW from that season, and the guernsey is unmistakably from 2007 (AFL logos on the numbers came in that year and it was the last year with Slazenger and the old Geelong shield logo). Johnson and Selwood ones are very nice as well.

I've got heaps of randoms. Who was the poster who is trying to get a guernsey from every player who played in one of the 2007/09/11 premierships? I'd like to see how that little project is going.

That would be me. Two left from that little project, though I hope to get those last two before the start of next season.

Might post my progress of the premiership player project in the next fortnight or so.

That would be me. Two left from that little project, though I hope to get those last two before the start of next season.

Might post my progress of the premiership player project in the next fortnight or so.

Who's left?

Just picked up that Scarlett this weekend actually. It was floating around on ebay for a while and i eventually gave in. The Selwood was the first Match Worn I purchased and still the most expensive lol. At the time (Aug 2009) he was just a 1x Premiership player and Rising star. Certainly justified the price I paid since then.

I cant wait till GeeCat finishes his project. For one id love to see his entire collection and two, hopefully he slows down and gives the rest of a chance and buying a guernsey or two haha.

Who's left?

Messieurs King and Blake (I hope this doesn't bring our usual ruck discussion to this thread circa 2007-2009!).

To be fair, I think both are gettable and I'm lucky enough to already have some clear leads towards obtaining something of both of them (though I might plug a shameless request here for any added help by anyone on the board looking to sell something they might have of theirs). As I mentioned in another thread, the one I was always pessimistic about whilst building up the collection was Nathan given how short his career was and how reclusive he's been since retiring.

Messieurs King and Blake (I hope this doesn't bring our usual ruck discussion to this thread circa 2007-2009!).

To be fair, I think both are gettable and I'm lucky enough to already have some clear leads towards obtaining something of both of them (though I might plug a shameless request here for any added help by anyone on the board looking to sell something they might have of theirs). As I mentioned in another thread, the one I was always pessimistic about whilst building up the collection was Nathan given how short his career was and how reclusive he's been since retiring.

I see, does it strictly have to be a PI or match worn jumper or can it be anything of theirs like shorts etc?
Yes lets hope it doesn't turn into that!
Well done on the Nablett one :thumbsu:

I see, does it strictly have to be a PI or match worn jumper or can it be anything of theirs like shorts etc?
Yes lets hope it doesn't turn into that!
Well done on the Nablett one :thumbsu:

I guess for the purposes of the project (with the players' guernsey number being the most useful indicator) I tend to stick to collecting the jumpers.

I have the odd boots and shorts present in my collection, but they're not something I tend to look out for.

Does each player have to be from a year that they played in the premiership? That would make things a lot more difficult, especially for players like King and N.Ablett.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back