Game Day Geelong v Port Friday May 10 710 pm @ GMHBA

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Henry and Duncan playing a lot better than last week is a positive. JHF having leprosy and Geelong players being told to avoid him like the plague has been working wonders.

Good to see Hawk break the drought.

Our smalls have been working hard, but our midfield has been well below par.

Stanley simply cannot be selected next week.

First game I’ve missed this year. I think I might skip the replay. I think our rotation policy might be over.

Could we also drop the "top 25/26 only" policy? There's some talent in the VFL that deserves a look over quite a lot of what's been running around in the seniors over the past 2 weeks.

This being our midfield is the reason we need to go for Bailey Smith.

Danger is the only real strong explosive player we have in there and he is basically done.

Look at small slow guys with no penetration like Atkins, Parf and Clark... They ain't gonna cut it.

At least my boy Bruhn has a powerful sidestep... even though he also lacks forward penetration.

Blitz & Guthrie also just about done.

We surely are looking at Smith.

P.S. Why the hell is Bowes not playing? The guys has good size and can win clearances.

Pretty please.

It is a good call to bring it up.

Finger crossed.

I hope so but i wont hold my breath.

Him and bews retiring wouldnt be the worst thing.

Duncan looks cooked too cant bend.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

can everyone stop on this speed of port nonsense…

Our leading possession winner In the middle has not even had 7 touches for half a game. It’s embarrassing

You can essentially do whatever you want against a VFL standard middle
Been getting smashed in the midfield all year. Was only a matter of time before the losses start to pile up

Danger is the only real strong explosive player we have in there and he is basically done.

Look at small slow guys with no penetration like Atkins, Parf and Clark... They ain't gonna cut it.

At least my boy Bruhn has a powerful sidestep... even though he also lacks forward penetration.

P.S. Why the hell is Bowes not playing? The guys has good size and can win clearances.

Resting bowes tonight has backfired.

Hardie and mannagh also should be tried in there at least mannagh has penetration.

Bailey smith won’t help our midfield. Should’ve thrown everything at gulden

We would often break even or get beaten slightly, but not this bad. You can’t get slaughtered like this and expect to win. You need a level of competitiveness
Our midfielders just dont get enough of the ball this year. Scott had worked out a way around in but now opposition coaches have switched on and set up for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back