• J. Riewoldt

Votes: 41 22.4%
  • C.Scott

Votes: 56 30.6%
  • Hardwick

Votes: 54 29.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

In the interests of keeping your back and forth shite fights out of match threads so normal people can talk.

Keep it clean and above the shorts
Off topic rubbish clogging up match threads will be moved here, knock yourselves out.

homero-pelea-simpsons.gif

Last edited:
Very little at the moment to be honest. We’ve been extremely poor at recruiting key forwards since Jack.

Thank you for a proper answer: similarly we only really have Shannon Neale of the ‘tall’ tall forwards waiting in the wings, he’s looked ok at VFL level but won’t wait around forever. Cameron showed last night he’s got the legs to last for at least 2-3 years yet, that was a phenomenal performance.

Ollie Henry has been great so Cameron and Henry can be a decent tall/medium pairing but I like Cameron roaming rather than being camped in front of goal. We will probably end up going shopping I would say

C'mon mods... move it to the Bay!
I’ll never understand fans legitimately arguing over their football teams. It’s the realm of giving each other shit at the pub. As much as I love the tiges, I have no control over the success or lack there of. I have a lot of respect for the cats. Good old school team. However I want the tiges to be better than them, not always the case. Such is life.

Hawkins pick 41

Ablett pick 40

Scarlett pick 45

If you don’t see anything wrong with that then get your eyes checked. That’s as unfair as it gets.

Plus the countless other players I’ve forgotten.
Lol as in ablett was valued an early second rounder, scarlett a third rounder and hawkins a top 3 pick.

So one player worth a first rounder.

We are the only club who has developed a premiership side without bottoming out for top picks. We draft incredibly well late rounders and rookie picks and turn them into good players. We are the best at recruiting in the league

Thank you for a proper answer: similarly we only really have Shannon Neale of the ‘tall’ tall forwards waiting in the wings, he’s looked ok at VFL level but won’t wait around forever. Cameron showed last night he’s got the legs to last for at least 2-3 years yet, that was a phenomenal performance.

Ollie Henry has been great so Cameron and Henry can be a decent tall/medium pairing but I like Cameron roaming rather than being camped in front of goal. We will probably end up going shopping I would say
Yeah, Cameron’s a gun! Great pick up by you guys. Ollie Henry is definitely a player. Don’t no much about Neale to be honest. Your forward line could definitely hold up better with a few injuries than ours.

Yeah, Cameron’s a gun! Great pick up by you guys. Ollie Henry is definitely a player. Don’t no much about Neale to be honest. Your forward line could definitely hold up better with a few injuries than ours.

You guys get more goals out of the middle than we do so even without Lynch there you do have some alternatives to goal: Bolton looked like he could win you that game on his own today for the first half

You guys get more goals out of the middle than we do so even without Lynch there you do have some alternatives to goal: Bolton looked like he could win you that game on his own today for the first half
True, but as you know, key forwards are priceless. Look at Hawkins, such a good target, strong pair of mits and you know 90% of the time if he doesn’t mark it, he brings it to the ground for your smalls.

I’ll never understand fans legitimately arguing over their football teams. It’s the realm of giving each other s**t at the pub. As much as I love the tiges, I have no control over the success or lack there of. I have a lot of respect for the cats. Good old school team. However I want the tiges to be better than them, not always the case. Such is life.
I feel ya. Appreciate some sincerity in this cancer of a thread.

There's a few in here posting like they are the ones pulling on the boots for their club, and living vicariously through their footy teams.

I won't name names, but going on rants 24/7 about how your club is better than the other and acting like that some how influences who you are as a person is a little sad.

I know this for sure, if you rang up Dusty and told him there's a kid on the internet literally all day everyday ranting about Richmond, he'd tell the kid to get a life and sort himself out. Likewise with any Geelong supporters doing similar.

I get that this is the internet, but the weird putdowns mainly based on what club you support is just that, weird.

We're just supporters at the end of the day. As you say, pub banter is a bit of fun...but his 24/7 obsession is closer to the mental health category if anything.

True, but as you know, key forwards are priceless. Look at Hawkins, such a good target, strong pair of mits and you know 90% of the time if he doesn’t mark it, he brings it to the ground for your smalls.

It’s the same with Lynch, the only problem he has is that he probably relies on his body holding up a bit more than Hawkins because of his need to run and jump at the ball so if he starts to get more of these injuries like the one he has now it’s a bit of a red flag but for all that if he comes back 100 per cent it won’t matter and you’ll still get a couple more seasons out of him

I feel ya. Appreciate some sincerity in this cancer of a thread.

There's a few in here posting like they are the ones pulling on the boots for their club, and living vicariously through their footy teams.

I won't name names, but going on rants 24/7 about how your club is better than the other and acting like that some how influences who you are as a person is a little sad.

I know this for sure, if you rang up Dusty and told him there's a kid on the internet literally all day everyday ranting about Richmond, he'd tell the kid to get a life and sort himself out. Likewise with any Geelong supporters doing similar.

I get that this is the internet, but the weird putdowns mainly based on what club you support is just that, weird.

We're just supporters at the end of the day. As you say, pub banter is a bit of fun...but his 24/7 obsession is closer to the mental health category if anything.
It’s all a bit of fun. This level of banter might be too much for some but I have no doubt some Geelong supporters like it, especially giving me shit 😊

I think we sometimes forget a lot of people find this entertaining to read even thought they may not participate. You can tell from the little “1 post wonders” chiming in every now and then. I used to be one.

Hawkins pick 41

Ablett pick 40

Scarlett pick 45

If you don’t see anything wrong with that then get your eyes checked. That’s as unfair as it gets.

Plus the countless other players I’ve forgotten.
Care to put up all the failed father sons over the last 20 years in your attention whoring speil?

I know you are only doing this to get attention but it’s still very very pathetic

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s all a bit of fun. This level of banter might be too much for some but I have no doubt some Geelong supporters like it, especially giving me s**t 😊

I think we sometimes forget a lot of people find this entertaining to read even thought they may not participate. You can tell from the little “1 post wonders” chiming in every now and then. I used to be one.
I think it's past it's used by date now though. Most people are sick of Geelong/Richmond threads clogging up the main board.

It's been basically nonstop 2017 till now between the two clubs. Everyone should just give it a rest.

The Hawthorn/Geelong shitfights died off by mid 2019 or so, that's 3 years after the last final between the two clubs.

We're already 4 years past it, it's getting a bit tiresome.

Well I tried, some of your mates flat out said no they want to keep going.

Will be pretty boring without this thread but I’ll butt out of they do.

Well I tried, some of your mates flat out said no they want to keep going.

Will be pretty boring without this thread but I’ll butt out of they do.
There will always be receipts for moronic arguments, and we know that it'll push you into an even more pathetic defence.

You seemed very bullish on where Richmond's rebuild was compared to Geelong. A 4-0 start with many young or yet to peak players performing well suggests Geelong are doing okay.

Richmond given their injuries are doing fine as well.

The difference between Richmond and Geelong is that we draft our top 5 picks legit.

Dusty and Cotch v Hawkins as a father son.

When he retires and Geelong have fair draft picks we’ll see how long you can compete for. Do you even have a KPF option yet?

Do the Tigers? They don’t exactly grow on trees.

There will always be receipts for moronic arguments, and we know that it'll push you into an even more pathetic defence.

You seemed very bullish on where Richmond's rebuild was compared to Geelong. A 4-0 start with many young or yet to peak players performing well suggests Geelong are doing okay.

Richmond given their injuries are doing fine as well.
Or get this.

Ignore my comments doesn’t matter whether I make a prediction you don’t like or rate a player over yours.

Geelongs supporters heads explode whenever Dusty is even mentioned. They then bag him in threads that aren’t relevant to him. Like the Daicos GOAT one.

Another thing I’ve noticed is for some reason whenever a shortcoming of GAS is mentioned you guys get personally offended. I don’t see this with Hawks regard Lethal or North Supporters regarding Carey.

Same thing with the dynasty teams. I genuinely do believe it has to do with Geelong being so isolated from the rest of VIC that they live in a bubble, I can’t explain it any other way. Multiple posters believe you have 17 flags instead of 10 for gods sake.

Just put me on ignore and move on if you don’t like my comments instead of stalking me and others in packs that you disagree with. Simple.

Do the Tigers? They don’t exactly grow on trees.
No, that’s what the draft picks are for.

Since multiple cats people cannot provide me an answer I assume you currently have none. Good luck winning a flag without any good ones from the draft.

But yeah sure you’re way ahead in the rebuild lol

Or get this.

Ignore my comments doesn’t matter whether I make a prediction you don’t like or rate a player over yours.

Geelongs supporters heads explode whenever Dusty is even mentioned. They then bag him in threads that aren’t relevant to him. Like the Daicos GOAT one.

Another thing I’ve noticed is for some reason whenever a shortcoming of GAS is mentioned you guys get personally offended. I don’t see this with Hawks regard Lethal or North Supporters regarding Carey.

Same thing with the dynasty teams. I genuinely do believe it has to do with Geelong being so isolated from the rest of VIC that they live in a bubble, I can’t explain it any other way. Multiple posters believe you have 17 flags instead of 10 for gods sake.

Just put me on ignore and move on if you don’t like my comments instead of stalking me and others in packs that you disagree with. Simple.
This sounds like someone who is getting fed up and quickly.

When you say "heads explode" you're actually describing people mocking your terrible points. It's the last resort of someone with nothing left to say, to pretend you have upset rather than amused people.

For whatever reason you NEED every Geelong and neutral supporter to buy in to your nutty opinions.

But this is the 100th time you've begged people to stop picking on you so if it's that bad, I'd say just avoid this and similar threads. You provided all the ammo but are decidedly less assured when your "foresight" turns out to be rubbish.

Or get this.

it's pretty hard to keep you on ignore since you get banned every other week and keep making alts. I am curious, why don't you take the hint? I'm on my original account, if I was perm banned even once I wouldn't be back, why do you keep coming back to BF, behaving the same way, getting banned and starting the cycle again?

it's pretty hard to keep you on ignore since you get banned every other week and keep making alts. I am curious, why don't you take the hint? I'm on my original account, if I was perm banned even once I wouldn't be back, why do you keep coming back to BF, behaving the same way, getting banned and starting the cycle again?
No life and constant need for attention as they don’t have anything else going on in their lives

Absolute loser

I think it's past it's used by date now though. Most people are sick of Geelong/Richmond threads clogging up the main board.

It's been basically nonstop 2017 till now between the two clubs. Everyone should just give it a rest.

The Hawthorn/Geelong shitfights died off by mid 2019 or so, that's 3 years after the last final between the two clubs.

We're already 4 years past it, it's getting a bit tiresome.
That's why it needs to be moved to the bay. This thread's relevance has come and gone. If the Cats and Tigers have a particularly "interesting" clash it can be talked about in the game day thread or the tribunal thread or the trade thread.

If the Tigers and the Cats find themselves at the pointy end of the season with a resurgent rivalry then it can be talked about in a new thread.

At the moment it is just a few fans of two middling clubs trading on past glories.

Great a new Cats supporter wants to join the chat 🙄

Back