• J. Riewoldt

Votes: 41 22.4%
  • C.Scott

Votes: 56 30.6%
  • Hardwick

Votes: 54 29.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

In the interests of keeping your back and forth shite fights out of match threads so normal people can talk.

Keep it clean and above the shorts
Off topic rubbish clogging up match threads will be moved here, knock yourselves out.

homero-pelea-simpsons.gif

Last edited:
Yeah so can somebody tell me who the developing KPFs are at Geelong.

Richmond don’t have any good ones and we will get a great one from the draft. What’s Geelongs plan?

Yeah so can somebody tell me who the developing KPFs are at Geelong.

Richmond don’t have any good ones and we will get a great one from the draft. What’s Geelongs plan?
Do your own research

Where are you looking? Do I need to spoon feed you?

Here's a clue - No. 33, 2020 national draft
Neale? The 22 year old (in jul) ruck/fwd who has played 5 games for 1 goal.

Good luck winning a flag with him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who do you have your eyes on? Word is this is a pretty midfield heavy draft coming up.
Ask richmond. I’m not a recruiter, we’ll see what they do. They may not pick a fwd this draft and trade futures for next one idk.

Neale? The 22 year old (in jul) ruck/fwd who has played 5 games for 1 goal.

Good luck winning a flag with him.

As opposed to the unknown year old with 0 games that you haven’t picked yet with the draft pick that you don’t necessarily have yet who another club may pinch from you yet for a season/s that haven’t been played yet.

No, good insult.

Why are Richmond fans criticising Geelongs key forwards stocks? They can just trade one in can't they? Collingwood won a flag with Miochek, Frampton and Cox.

The Henry bros and another bigger option would be fine. When you have Tanner Bruhn flying through the midfield you just need some half competent key forwards.

Why are Richmond fans criticising Geelongs key forwards stocks? They can just trade one in can't they? Collingwood won a flag with Miochek, Frampton and Cox.

The Henry bros and another bigger option would be fine. When you have Tanner Bruhn flying through the midfield you just need some half competent key forwards.
They think they have best recruiting in the world and done a rebuild on the run with ahem no KPFs or good picks to trade one in. This “rebuild” is going to be interesting, they’ve pumped themselves up a fair bit.

They think they have best recruiting in the world and done a rebuild on the run with ahem no KPFs or good picks to trade one in. This “rebuild” is going to be interesting, they’ve pumped themselves up a fair bit.
Who are you preaching to?

Why are you so utterly obsessed with Geelong?

This thread is almost entirely based on that obsession.
My last post seemingly made peace with the whole thing and everyone was in agreeance that the pointless bickering should end, and we all left this thread alone.

...but old mate just can't help himself. The obsession is bordering on a mental health problem, it's gone past regular trolling now.

My last post seemingly made peace with the whole thing and everyone was in agreeance that the pointless bickering should end, and we all left this thread alone.

...but old mate just can't help himself. The obsession is bordering on a mental health problem, it's gone past regular trolling now.

I just followed up on my question earlier. My god you guys are precious. No surprise it was in relation to a negative aspect of Geelong that you don’t want to answer.

Whatever I’ll let the thread die. Maybe you guys should do the same instead of stalking it like vultures.

That’s our plan.

Geelongs is unclear. Seems like Hawkins and Cameron will have to play unti 50 years old.
and youll still be waiting for Balta to arrive.

Guess Falcon lives huh.

GO Catters

Back