Geelong vs West Coast, Round 4, 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, pretty sure it will, maybe not by you but there will be some.

Anyway, Geelong are looking the goods and with Hawthorn having a huge win over the Gold Coast, next weekend should be a cracker!!
Doubt it.

Certainly wasn't v Hawthorn.

There is maybe 1 relentless WC troll who has at Freo and he hasn't posted much of late.

Doubt it.

Certainly wasn't v Hawthorn.

There is maybe 1 relentless WC troll who has at Freo and he hasn't posted much of late.

If we're thinking of the same relentless poster, he can no longer post on the main board.

And I think most Freo posters have been fairly decent in this thread. Can't expect them to be sycophants to their cross-town rivals in every game day thread. Most of them are fairly OK on the main board.

Didn't see any of the match as I was watching us belt GC, how the f*** did the eagles go three quarters without kicking a goal!? I rate their forward line as high as any in the league, midfield dominance by Geelong I guess?

Didn't see any of the match as I was watching us belt GC, how the f*** did the eagles go three quarters without kicking a goal!? I rate their forward line as high as any in the league, midfield dominance by Geelong I guess?

To be fair, WC were missing Shuey and Masten and Naitanui had zero impact before being subbed in the third Q.

But Selwood, Johnson and Stokes got a mountain of possessions and our midfield was fairly dominant.

Eagles supporters, how concerned should we be about Geelong?

A. Very
B. Immensely
C. Just give up now.

Not really - I think Hawthorn are the more supreme squad of the two. The lose was emphasized by our lack of structure due to outs, which any mature side alas Geelong would be able to take advantage off.

Not taking anything away from Geelong though.

Eagles supporters, how concerned should we be about Geelong?

A. Very
B. Immensely
C. Just give up now.

About the same as we should be about you guys. Will be another cracker.

Is Lake back? Am sure you'd like him for Hawkins, who's been great the past two weeks.

About the same as we should be about you guys. Will be another cracker.

Is Lake back? Am sure you'd like him for Hawkins, who's been great the past two weeks.

Playing VFL tomorrow, as will Stratton.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No way bro, I pay for Foxtel
In all good conscience I can't like this since its money to an outdated empire desperately trying cling to a business model that screws normal people. Oh and Dwayne Russel, * he shits me bad. :drunk:

Yeah, pretty sure it will, maybe not by you but there will be some.

Anyway, Geelong are looking the goods and with Hawthorn having a huge win over the Gold Coast, next weekend should be a cracker!![/quote]
Agreed.
Both were very good tonight and Easter Monday's game will be a blockbuster.
Saw the game last year, in July at the MCG( non a 55"TV), and it was one of the best matches that I have ever seen.
This one will be NO exception. :thumbsu:

In all good conscience I can't like this since its money to an outdated empire desperately trying cling to a business model that screws normal people. Oh and Dwayne Russel, **** he shits me bad. :drunk:

Your worried about money? just think of the great entertainment you could have if you had foxtel, you could be sitting back right now watching a replay of the Cats Vs Eagles game that just started.

Last edited:
Your worried about money? just think of the great entertainment you could have if you had foxtel, you could be sitting back right now watching a replay of the Cats Vs Eagles game that just started.
Has anyone told you, that you have a cruel streak? :(

WC had huge outs, which was a continuing theme in 2013. I thought WC issue was away, not home? Seems you just switch positions whenever it suits.

No, I don't rate Richmond. Even with a full team.
Sorry, but as Ron The Bear posted last year, the team Richmond played was West Coast's oldest ever to that point.

Injury was no excuse.

disappointed by the performance of West Coast, they didn't play with enough intensity, was like they expected to lose and it played out that way. No dare and no numbers around the contests to help out their teammates.
Injuries crippled them though as you take away a good 7 or more of your best and it's always going to be hard to play consistently for the 4 full quarters.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back