Mega Thread Oh yeah ... did you know there are 17 other teams? - General AFL discussion #9 - Blues posters only

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

SANFL TRIBUNAL – ADAM HARTLETT
West Adelaide defender Adam Hartlett has had a charge of misconduct referred directly to the SANFL Tribunal after an incident with a spectator at City Mazda Stadium on Saturday.

It is alleged Hartlett pushed a spectator during the third term of the clash against Sturt, with the SANFL’s Incident Review Panel determining the incident must be ‘’referred directly to the SANFL tribunal for determination in accordance with SANFL Tribunal Rules.’’
SANFL TRIBUNAL – ADAM HARTLETT

Carlton scum...

With the Trigg appointment is there anyway supporters can show their disgust in this appointment. I know that the decision will not be overturned but at least the club will know how supporters feel.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

image.jpg
How did when end up with Trigg Adelaide seem to have a habit lately of getting the better of the Blues first Jacobs then Eddie now Trigg who's next at least we got Gibbs

Last edited:
Last night flicking through the Sports channel on Fox I clicked on the Red button and noticed that one of our matches in August has Carlton commentary. I thought did Wookie and co suddenly get a gig calling our matches. Anyone who has Foxtel can you check it out.

Last night flicking through the Sports channel on Fox I clicked on the Red button and noticed that one of our matches in August has Carlton commentary. I thought did Wookie and co suddenly get a gig calling our matches. Anyone who has Foxtel can you check it out.
I tried looking. Was it fox sports news channel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back