Mega Thread Oh yeah ... did you know there are 17 other teams? - General AFL discussion #9 - Blues posters only

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Our injuries were mainly collision injuries. Hardly anything you can blame Butters for.

I feel bad for Scott Gumbleton, his body never let him have a fair go at a decent AFL career, i just feel so grateful our Bryce (Gibbs) has been very lucky with injuries and has had a durable career that's just getting better and better.

Gumby would have put in so much of his heart and soul into getting over his chronic injuries, but alas footy can be a cruel game.

Really hope he has a happy and successful career away from the footy field.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it just me, or are the WAFL finals series seriously compromised with all the eligible Eagles players now available to play for the Eagles affiliate East Perth. The eligibility rate of 5 games seems very low.

Is it just me, or are the WAFL finals series seriously compromised with all the eligible Eagles players now available to play for the Eagles affiliate East Perth. The eligibility rate of 5 games seems very low.
A lot of eligible players won't be playing according to Simpson. Lycett for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back