Mega Thread Oh yeah ... did you know there are 17 other teams? - General AFL discussion #9 - Blues posters only

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The afl must want GWS to have a winning start.

Who ever loses in the Carlton v Richmond game will be talked about like their season is over. Have to win Blue Boys.:):):):)

On staffing changes ...

Please NO to the Pelican: the man is not right. Has been overly credited with Hawthorn success despite the best drafting coming before and after him, and him making a general fool of himself during trade period. A big NO!

NO for SOS too. Creating a list for GWS is something that a moderately-trained monkey could do with a few darts and a dart board full of top 20 draft prospects.

Double that offer to Graham Wright.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On staffing changes ...

Please NO to the Pelican: the man is not right. Has been overly credited with Hawthorn success despite the best drafting coming before and after him, and him making a general fool of himself during trade period. A big NO!

NO for SOS too. Creating a list for GWS is something that a moderately-trained monkey could do with a few darts and a dart board full of top 20 draft prospects.

Double that offer to Graham Wright.

cant understand all the negativity towards SOS tbh..
like it is his fault GWS were granted draft picks?
getting that gig at GWS is actually a credit to him - the AFL has a lot at stake with GWS.

I dont have a view btw - I just wonder at all the negativity.

cant understand all the negativity towards SOS tbh..
like it is his fault GWS were granted draft picks?
getting that gig at GWS is actually a credit to him - the AFL has a lot at stake with GWS.

I dont have a view btw - I just wonder at all the negativity.
You'll have a view and like it.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back