Mega Thread Oh yeah ... did you know there are 17 other teams? - General AFL discussion #9 - Blues posters only

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeez, the North Melbourne crew are up and about.
Reading a few main board threads, just need a good run with injuries, top 4 is a lock, and from there could go all the way.
Don't see it myself.

Same.
They were along way off the Swans in last years PF.
They've had a pretty good run with injuries over the past couple of seasons.
Get a bad run, and they could miss the 8 all together.

That this is even an issue boggles the mind - at least I no longer need to smuggle my little mates souvlakis in for him.

Does make it hard with all of the flares you usually have in your backpack.

It's funny how people complain about how expensive the food is. When I take my godson we always bring food from home...you're not forced to buy burgers there.
I agree with you but what I would say is that people don't want to be carrying bags/lunchboxes etc all afternoon (or Sunday twilight) when they go to the footy.

This system should work much better for the fans.

Does make it hard with all of the flares you usually have in your backpack.
I'm not stupid enough to travel without a change of pants.

Same.
They were along way off the Swans in last years PF.
They've had a pretty good run with injuries over the past couple of seasons.
Get a bad run, and they could miss the 8 all together.
North didn't address there real need for outside pace & class and rely on Harvey, Wells and Atley. They also lost a mid that came 3rd in the B&F

Hopefully that will decrease prices at the venue itself as well as they no longer have the monopoly inside the ground.

What's the bet we will now be paying $25 for a foot long at Subway outside the ground!! :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

North didn't address there real need for outside pace & class and rely on Harvey, Wells and Atley. They also lost a mid that came 3rd in the B&F

I was at the EF when they stormed home and beat Essendon. If they play like they did in that 1st half anytime in 2015 they'll get spanked off the park.
Unusual they went for Waite and Higgins in the trade period, as it's not like they were desperate for these types.

I was at the EF when they stormed home and beat Essendon. If they play like they did in that 1st half anytime in 2015 they'll get spanked off the park.
Unusual they went for Waite and Higgins in the trade period, as it's not like they were desperate for these types.
I was there too just from that I don't think they are very close to a flag

I was there too just from that I don't think they are very close to a flag
They aren't.

Makes their acquisitions all the more unusual. Higgins isn't the worst get but Waite is baffling. Knowing that Petrie and Waite will retire soon and within a year of each other is just bizarre.

On the plus side, they're going to have a serious chunk of their salary cap back in a couple of seasons when half the side retires.

You've still got options though. Eat before or after the game. You're only in there for about 3 hours, the way people whinge you'd think we were locked in for four days.

Given some of the matches over the last 6 years I have watched us play at Etihad it has sometimes felt like 4 weeks!!

You've still got options though. Eat before or after the game. You're only in there for about 3 hours, the way people whinge you'd think we were locked in for four days.
I was, waiting for Brock to run to the fence with a footy after the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back