Mega Thread Oh yeah ... did you know there are 17 other teams? - General AFL discussion #9 - Blues posters only

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

**** Clarko.

Hope someone king hits him and leaves him in the street. Might control that temper of his.

To be fair to Clarko, David Parkin grabbed the throat of a heckler at the footy around 1998/99, as did Ross Lyon last year in the prelim final against Sydney..

Clarko did overact, but coaches do deserve better security/protection ..

That Port fan should be banned from the footy for at least 2 years IMO ..

Yes, more violence is the answer...

It is MEB.

Guy's like Clarko don't learn unless they are victims of it. They feel bad and apologise and say it won't happen again. Then it does.

He has anger management issues an is prone to acts of violence. The footy world excuses it because three flags are all thats required.

To be fair to Clarko, David Parkin grabbed the throat of a heckler at the footy around 1998/99, as did Ross Lyon last year in the prelim final against Sydney..

Parko does not have anywhere near Clarksons history.

The difference is Parkin's actions were out of character, Clarksons are totally in character.

Really ?? The footage I saw seemed to have the Port fan sledging Clarkson, didn't seem much in it

Just seen more footage of it, and frankly I think Clarko was justified in his actions, that hoon was totally out of line, I understand why Carlton people dislike Clarko, but don't let the Battle of Britain grudge disguise the fact Clarko's personal space was violated ...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just seen more footage of it, and frankly I think Clarko was justified in his actions, that hoon was totally out of line, I understand why Carlton people dislike Clarko, but don't let the Battle of Britain grudge disguise the fact Clarko's personal space was violated ...
......what about the junior umpire?

Clarkson's a piece of s**t.

He has every right to do what he did!!.

You want to poke the bear,then beware of the consequences!.
Clarko's action is totally justified!.

......what about the junior umpire?

Clarkson's a piece of s**t.

If you're talking about Jeremy Clarkson, I agree :)

Al is bit of a cad at times, but by far the greatest AFL coach of the 21st Century so far.

No one deserves the kind of personal space invasion Clarko got last night, even though his reaction was inappropriate (but understandable)..

Maybe a player should hit a supporter for annoying him. At work I have a lot of annoying people, maybe I should hit them in the throat also. Would I still have a job? Hell no. Violence is not the answer. He had a choice to walk away instead he chose violence. Hope he gets suspended for the rest of the year for this!

He has every right to do what he did!!.

You want to poke the bear,then beware of the consequences!.
Clarko's action is totally justified!.

No it's not. He should have kept his cool.

When does it become unjustified? If he drew blood? If he broke his nose? If the idiot fell backwards and smashed his head?

I'm sorry for Clarkson but belting someone under a little provocation doesn't justify the action.

Everyone is forgetting that Clarko wasn't "on the job" when this happened. He was walking back to his hotel room. Big difference.

And passmark we get it you personally hate him with the fire of a thousand suns, but demanding he be king hit and potentially seriously injured is a completely out of line call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back