Mega Thread Oh yeah ... did you know there are 17 other teams? - General AFL discussion #9 - Blues posters only

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's fun nearly every time a player leaves Carlton they bad month us at the their new club. An article was saying Yarran would of gave up footy if he didn't get out of Carlton.

It's fun nearly every time a player leaves Carlton they bad month us at the their new club. An article was saying Yarran would of gave up footy if he didn't get out of Carlton.
Yarran might have quit football without fresh start at tigers
NEW RICHMOND recruit Chris Yarran has described his departure from Carlton as "heartbreaking" but feared he would be lost to the game entirely if he stayed at the Blues.

The 24-year-old half-back has spoken for the first time since becoming a Tiger last month in the dying stages of the NAB AFL Trade Period.
Would have been lost to the game entirely if he had stayed at the blues... i.e. he would have had a ******* massive sook for 12 months, refused to play for the club and then walked out on us at the end of next season.

Suspension... your fault Yarran for getting sucked into Chappy's chirping.
Two demotions to the VFL... your fault again Yazz, for not playing to the best of your abilities.
Hamstring injury... Carlton protecting their asset before the end of the season I reckon because we knew that Bitchmond had tapped you up half way through the seaosn and everything else you had done during the course of the year was an effort to lower your overall value on the trade table.

So... that being said, I hope that DylBucks goes through you like a dose of ******* salts you weak as piss tosser!

Any of you guys see the interesting thoughts about Chappy on BJ ? Saying he looked forward to playing with BJ but didn't know how self centred he was& then BJ fired back at Chappy saying what Chappy said was 99.9 % untrue etc etc:D.

Any of you guys see the interesting thoughts about Chappy on BJ ? Saying he looked forward to playing with BJ but didn't know how self centred he was& then BJ fired back at Chappy saying what Chappy said was 99.9 % untrue etc etc:D.

the movie plot thickens...

Both are knobs, call it a draw.

Yarran might have quit football without fresh start at tigers

Would have been lost to the game entirely if he had stayed at the blues... i.e. he would have had a ******* massive sook for 12 months, refused to play for the club and then walked out on us at the end of next season.

Suspension... your fault Yarran for getting sucked into Chappy's chirping.
Two demotions to the VFL... your fault again Yazz, for not playing to the best of your abilities.
Hamstring injury... Carlton protecting their asset before the end of the season I reckon because we knew that Bitchmond had tapped you up half way through the seaosn and everything else you had done during the course of the year was an effort to lower your overall value on the trade table.

So... that being said, I hope that DylBucks goes through you like a dose of ******* salts you weak as piss tosser!
Oh come on. That was his big highlight for the year :cool::D

...and before i turn in, i want to voice my disgust at Luke Hodge being named captain of the International Rules team.
Bob Murphy was all Australian captain so should have got the nod.
Hodge wasn't even all Australian to begin with.
Onya Clarko :thumbsu:

'night! :D

When Leigh "let me build my stats by kicking out from goal" Montagna and Dustbin Fletcher can get into the squad even though he missed half a season, the whole thing is farcical.

Oh come on. That was his big highlight for the year :cool::D
Almost the highlight of the year.

I still prefer Cam Wood's effort on Duckwood.

000322-bd50c40c-007b-11e5-9cd4-3a82df739478.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dropping chappy was his big highlight... the 4 week suspension wasnt a big highlight for the club.
With how he performed this season, the 4 week suspension was kind of a blessing in disguise.

I see it as win/win. Chappy got put on his ass and we didn't have to see Yaz mope around for a month :thumbsu:

With how he performed this season, the 4 week suspension was kind of a blessing in disguise.

I see it as win/win. Chappy got put on his ass and we didn't have to see Yaz mope around for a month :thumbsu:
Good point :D

ARMFIELD

I am stoked he got another year!!!!! What a blueblood, gut running, bust a nut, hard character. Also LOVE what he does outside footy!!!

(2013 highlights ... love the Dangerfield tackles)

(life outside footy)

(Just in case you didn't see the Dangerfield tackles lol)

(Love him as a small pressure tackling goal sneak)

sorry one more from the 50 second mark .... who could forget this one ..... almost run over the top. This is why I rate Armfield.

Not really a massive sook, club seemingly became a negative environment for him so the right decision is to leave.

ARMFIELD

I am stoked he got another year!!!!! What a blueblood, gut running, bust a nut, hard character. Also LOVE what he does outside footy!!!

(2013 highlights ... love the Dangerfield tackles)

(life outside footy)

(Just in case you didn't see the Dangerfield tackles lol)

(Love him as a small pressure tackling goal sneak)

Love the tribute to Dennis... He's no Chris Judd, but if every player on the list had his will, determination and intent, there's no way we finish bottom. And a quality person as well...
I have to say, I got it terribly wrong early days, I was always bagging Dennis and wanted him out of the side. Boy did he make me eat my words!
For me, he's easily top 3 or 4 first picked in my side. He's a definite favourite of mine and don't reckon I'm alone.
Well done Dennis! Truly deserved.

Not really a massive sook, club seemingly became a negative environment for him so the right decision is to leave.
I don't know... everything is suggesting that next year, if he had to stay at the club, he would have sat out the year. IF thats not having a massive sook, I don't know what is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back