Mega Thread General Seven Discussion (Hate) 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks like a very last minute change has been made with Sydney v Freo on Fox Footy and Essendon v Port on 7/Fox Sports 1

Not even Foxtel's EPG picked up this change.

EDIT: Nope, Sydney v Freo still on FS1, Essendon v Port on 7/Fox Footy, Fox Footy just had a brain fart and decided to do Before the Bounce from the SCG. To me, that was just stupid.

Never EVER ??...or just this year ?

will likely be for the rest of the current TV contract, for all games other than finals [even than i wont be shocked if only the Grand Final in on 7, rest on 7mate]

McLachlan and/or Zempilas?

Where do they find these clowns and why do they keep giving them more and more exposure when it's pretty clear the viewers can't stand them.

Who gives a s**t if Paul Stewart is going out with Bernie Vince's sister?

Basil isnt flash, but Hamish McLachlan is a disgrace.

Getting players names wrong, the score wrong, admitted before he wasnt really watching the play, Hurley hits the goal post for a behind and Hamish says he hit the behind post.. muppet.

Piss off the interviews with players parents too. 7 seem more focused on making the coverage about entertainment than football. Just waiting for some network cross promotion to appear. Hamish McLachlan is awful too.

Bazil Zempalis is a good commentator, but Hamish is by far the worst we have ever had for an AFL telecast. Surely after his debacle trying to call the tennis for the Davis Cup they would have realised he would be no good?

Only reason he is on air is because of his brother. F*** I hate how people in the know get jobs over talent.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well channel 7 sydney finally get their wish.
The Sydney swans aren't being shown at all on ch7 today...THE SYDNEY SWANS !!!!!!!!!!!!

Channel 10 was the best friend the AFL ever had up here.

Same with the Lions here in Brisbane. I'm glad I can get 7mate.

Also I actually like Channel 7's scoreboard graphics way better than Foxtel's one. Only change I'd make (as mentioned earlier) is to have the team name in the team colours.

They should at least have a highlights package on the main channel here in QLD/NSW/ACT.

lol :D

that was hilarious :D

everyone who bagged Fox Footy's coverage should eat their words, that was the worst thing i've ever seen/heard in my life.

:eek:

Honestly if it wasn't for my team playing today I would have changed the channel with how bad Hamish was at calling the game. Just terrible. Thankfully Malthouse was good to listen too.

Seriously, what piece of crap was that on Ch7 today? Worst I've heard in a long time. And WTF is Mick doing with these 2 hopeless commentators?

I was working so I didn't have to hear the abomination of a commentary performance...but it sounds so ludicrously bad that I can't help but want to hear it.

I'd have loved to have seen Mick's face every time Hamish mentioned that Paul Stewart was dating Bernie Vince's sister.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back