Alex Wright (Norwood)

Jack Tuthill

North Launceston

Ins:

Outs:

Michael Stingel (Norwood)
Tom Bennett
Corey Nankervis

* will only add confirmed as there are obviously heaps of rumours out there.

* post here and I’ll add on

Last edited:
Been a little while since the mighty bombers did to I suspect

True, but I am not the one talking about them Am I? Anyway, congrats on winning them, I am sure you played a major part, probably about as much as the majority of the current lot there who think just because they wear a red and white polo they become instant superstars.

True, but I am not the one talking about them Am I? Anyway, congrats on winning them, I am sure you played a major part, probably about as much as the majority of the current lot there who think just because they wear a red and white polo they become instant superstars.
They sure do, much the same as the mighty bombers.

Glenorchy seemed to start very poorly against the Bombers last time around as well, I was down at Lauderdale covering the game for the TSL taking photos and Lauderdale were very switched on against the Pies. There were some very undisciplined things by the Pies as well, costing a few freekicks.

I was hoping Glenorchy's second half was going to be a lot better, but the Bombers were very much on song, they started slowly against Devonport but managed to overrun them as they looked very tired at half time I did photos for that game as well.

Hopefully Glenorchy can bounce back with a win.

This weekend.
(In the voice of Richie Benaud!)

Burnie ova NHCFC by 32
North LFC ova Clarence by 2
Launceston ova Glenorchy by 2
Lauderdale ova KTFC by 32
Devonport ova storm by 22

All the chews, twenty Chew :p

yes its FRIDI yay! into the Talbot for one or 'chew' on way out (had lunch & one or chew at the Nyew Syndney!)

Burnie by 40
North Launy by 20
Glenorchy by 36
Lauderdale by 50
Devonport by 35
Wow a couple of massive upsets today. Western Storm played really well in the first quarter against Burnie last week and I thought if they could keep that up for 4 quarters they would be competitive against any side and that's what they must have done today. The biggest shock was the Tigers over Lauderdale they seem to be improving rapidly but Winter would have to be livid at letting that game slip today.

Wow a couple of massive upsets today. Western Storm played really well in the first quarter against Burnie last week and I thought if they could keep that up for 4 quarters they would be competitive against any side and that's what they must have done today. The biggest shock was the Tigers over Lauderdale they seem to be improving rapidly but Winter would have to be livid at letting that game slip today.

Absolutely amazing. It seems KT have a liking for eastern shore meat! I guess they are improving, which is good for the competition.

I wonder what Winter will say in the paper this week. He had a lot to say last week & happy to pump his own tyres up. Being so full of himself a week ago, Will he accept he is responsible for the failure this week?

Thoughts HTH?

North Launy did as I expected, Glenorchy had a big 2nd half. Storm finally put a whole game together. Burnie also did as expected.

Absolutely amazing. It seems KT have a liking for eastern shore meat! I guess they are improving, which is good for the competition.

I wonder what Winter will say in the paper this week. He had a lot to say last week & happy to pump his own tyres up. Being so full of himself a week ago, Will he accept he is responsible for the failure this week?

Thoughts HTH?

North Launy did as I expected, Glenorchy had a big 2nd half. Storm finally put a whole game together. Burnie also did as expected.

Got beaten by a better side on the day, Tigers have improved rapidly, good on them. Lauderdale had no targets inside 50, Halton was blanketed by 2 and 3 defenders every time, Cassidy and Wiggins were big outs and when Siggins and Duggan went down in the first quarter it was always gonna be tough. Well done to the Tigers though, good for the competition. Got any examples where Darren was full of himself after the Glenorchy win? Thought he was quite humble in fact, stated they were lucky to be in the match at half time as weren't playing great. I guess haters only see what they want to though.

Wouldn't expect to see the Lauderdale coach in the media bragging this week.

Getting a little bit boring isn't it? You only come here to bag Lauderdale one way or another, why? Does it rile you that much that they have whizzed on straight by the Roos? How did they go on the weekend anyway? Do you actually have anything constructive or half decent to add?

Getting a little bit boring isn't it? You only come here to bag Lauderdale one way or another, why? Does it rile you that much that they have whizzed on straight by the Roos? How did they go on the weekend anyway? Do you actually have anything constructive or half decent to add?

Nearly as boring as you coming on here all up and about after a win, then making excuses, pathetic as they are, after a loss. when Halton had 3 defenders on him all day where were your 2 loose forwards? You're not Windy are you, starting to sound just like him.

Nearly as boring as you coming on here all up and about after a win, then making excuses, pathetic as they are, after a loss. when Halton had 3 defenders on him all day where were your 2 loose forwards? You're not Windy are you, starting to sound just like him.

I did it once mate, only having a shot back at that other muppett who only ever posts rubbish about Lauderdale. I didn't make any excuses, I said the Tigers were the better team on the day, they created the extra man well in defence and were able to shut down Lauderdale's sole avenue to goal. When you lose two players in the first quarter at this level you won't win many games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TSL App had me worried all day only seeing the one score update, good to see them bounce back with a win.

Not having seen Clarence at all this season, what's their issues? I've never in seen them that far down the ladder in my lifetime, always seen them thereabouts in the five.

Good win for the Tigers, I was following the scores out at Claremont. A friend of mine is happy his adopted Tassie team broke through for a win in the Western Storm.

I did it once mate, only having a shot back at that other muppett who only ever posts rubbish about Lauderdale. I didn't make any excuses, I said the Tigers were the better team on the day, they created the extra man well in defence and were able to shut down Lauderdale's sole avenue to goal. When you lose two players in the first quarter at this level you won't win many games.

But then you go on and make more excuses. What about the 5 best 22 players Kingborough had out including their captain and arguably their most important player, Tim Peterson?

TSL App had me worried all day only seeing the one score update, good to see them bounce back with a win.

Not having seen Clarence at all this season, what's their issues? I've never in seen them that far down the ladder in my lifetime, always seen them thereabouts in the five.

Good win for the Tigers, I was following the scores out at Claremont. A friend of mine is happy his adopted Tassie team broke through for a win in the Western Storm.

The App is a bit like most things AFL tas do, half arsed!

I just checked & 2 of the development league scores arent even on it!

It is very inconsistent on weekends. scores take forever.

But I guess AFLTas managers are busy, at the club luncheon:rolleyes:

I agree with you about the app Madmug, the updates on the Launceston v Glenorchy game last weekend were virtually non existent and these sort of things seem to happen every week. For people like me who enjoy TSL footy its really good to be able to keep tabs on other games beside your own teams game. I know most clubs struggle for volunteers but maybe AFL Tas could start fining the home team for not giving score updates at worst at the end of each quarter ? Maybe they are too busy doing other things.

But then you go on and make more excuses. What about the 5 best 22 players Kingborough had out including their captain and arguably their most important player, Tim Peterson?

What about them? I am not here to argue about what team was missing what, it matters little. I just stated that when you lose two players to injury in the first quarter and given who those players were coupled with who was already out, you won't win too many if any matches at all at this level.

The two development league scores not on it wouldn't happen to be the two matches that didn't exist would they? Only time I have a problem with getting a score on the app is when it's a Launceston home game, they obviously don't update it after every score like the rest of them.

I agree with you about the app Madmug, the updates on the Launceston v Glenorchy game last weekend were virtually non existent and these sort of things seem to happen every week. For people like me who enjoy TSL footy its really good to be able to keep tabs on other games beside your own teams game. I know most clubs struggle for volunteers but maybe AFL Tas could start fining the home team for not giving score updates at worst at the end of each quarter ? Maybe they are too busy doing other things.

I get to a few games & its nice to keep tabs on whats happening whether Im their or not. I know club volunteers are busy. AFL tas have a manager of their own at each ground, surely they could do it? Maybe if, like the TFS&N facebook site, they could have it open for others to put the score in?

It does not rile me one little bit that Lauderdale are above the Roos on the ladder, is it really that big of a deal?

Are you actually Darren Winter? Darren Winter's love child perhaps?

Are you actually Darren Winter? Darren Winter's love child perhaps?

Yep of course I am, I am Darren Winter, Scott Wade, Wayne Povey, A Lauderdale reserves player, A Lauderdale board member, basically I am everything according to you lot on here.

Last edited:
Yep of course I am, I am Darren Winter, Scott Wade, Wayne Povey, A Lauderdale reserves player, A Lauderdale board member, basically I am everything according to you lot on here.
The way you knew all those excuses as to why the Tigers beat Lauderdale you must at least be in the inner sanctum down there. Boy, fancy double teaming a full forward, what a revolutionary tactic! Bet the old Darren Winter will stick that in the memory bank!

The way you knew all those excuses as to why the Tigers beat Lauderdale you must at least be in the inner sanctum down there. Boy, fancy double teaming a full forward, what a revolutionary tactic! Bet the old Darren Winter will stick that in the memory bank!

I didn't say it was an excuse, I said it was a reason the Tigers won, they orchestrated it really well, good luck to them. Why must I be in the inner sanctum? I go and watch, I have seen enough football to be able to know what's going on in a match I am watching.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back