Get along to the North game and this why

Remove this Banner Ad

I started supporting the club at half time in the 82 grand final. I missed all the success. We lost that second half and lost the game and have been a nightmare since that half when I started supporting them.

You are the reason. Please stop supporting us. If you truly do love Richmond, you will stop.

Its called banter bloke. Of corse we could just go over to the North page and watch the homosexual love fest ober there. No thanks you discusting people

I think you may have confused a "homosexual love fest" with our supporters happy that our club is winning.

I recognise that you may be a outlier in the general Richmond supporter population that is tarnishing the generally positive perception of Richmond supporters, but it's sad that you feel the need to take pot-shots at another club, who has been through an immensely difficult time, to lift the your deflated self-esteem about the pathetic position that your club finds itself in- which seems to be par for the course over the past few years/decades.

Your coach is a tool

Your president wants to be Eddie McGuire and ends up being Mr Bean

Your team is about to be put out of existence

You are about to lose your job

AND

I'm nailing you wife every second Monday night while you are at bowling.

You would think you have bigger issues to worry about than visiting our site. Piss off

I think what you are saying is:

Our coach is a premiership-winning player that has got the North Melbourne side into finals 3 out of the last 4 years.

Our president is one who has saved the club from the brink of extinction (and was at our match last week- ironically not in the Gold Coast-, which is where we'd be if not for him)

Not sure why any North Melbourne supporters would lose their job- if the club folded.

And let's hope that your ability to "nail" the partners of other posters is better than your spelling.

We will play well this week, maybe even win... it is a lock!

My rationale?
Well I can not justify the expense of FOX so endure the pain of footy on free-to-air up here in Sydney.

For the past year or so, every game that is on free-to-air here we have done poorly.
Whenever we "bounce back" with a good performance it is not telecast.

This year so far...

Round 1, all of the hype & hoopla and expectation... yup 1HD shows it free and I watch with dismay until 2:00am as we enjoy a Carlton high-colonic...

Round 2, a much improved performance against The Cats... no coverage

Round 3, expecting our reversed form to continue against The Dogs... telecast live on Easter Monday... all excited... pantsed in public again

Round 4, surely we will come out and whack The Demons, free-to-air on Sunday arvo... result? Just simply an embarrassing **** fest of a game.

So to Round 5 against The Kanga's... HUGE pressure on all at Tigerland and every chance we will therefore actually show some fight and perhaps actually win...

Sure enough no TV coverage for me...

So put your money on The Tigers to go very well on Saturday night because I ain't gonna have a chance to see it!

Unlucky Roach. I used to have a similar experience up here until I started mooching off mates with Foxtel :eek:

Luckily for me, the match is on the idiot box this Saturday, but I would absolutely be there if I was in Melbourne...

Not going to happen, Apple. Excuse Postal. He/she is our prize nuffy.
We let him/her jump on and post a thread weekly to give us real chuckle as there is little else to smile about at present.

Haha I have to admit that this thread has been kind of entertaining. Are the spelling mistakes by Postal deliberate? I honestly can't tell.

Well I'll be there :cool:. I started supporting the club at half time in the 82 grand final. I was a bit young to follow them before that and only one other person in our family of 8 followed a footy team. I missed all the success. We lost that second half and lost the game and have been a nightmare since that half when I started supporting them.

Hey MT, ever thought about changing teams... to say Carlton?

Talk about the proverbial unlucky rabbit on the ship! :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yeh its pretty soft,

but if the players dont want to be there then why should I?

ill watch on foxtel thanks.

No you bloody won't, you'll be at the game like the rest of us :cool:
Brown is getting dropped and so are 2 or 3 others who are letting the side down. It'll be 25 young players wanting to play this week :thumbsu:

what kind of crowd do you think this game will attract? north don't have as many supporters as some clubs but they will be more incline to come to this match because of the oppostion. Hopefully we get a big tiger army at the game to get the boys over the line.

Your coach is a tool

Tell me something I don't know.

Your president wants to be Eddie McGuire and ends up being Mr Bean

Not really, he has given up most of his media work and doesn't care about ruling the world.

Your team is about to be put out of existence

Will be around long after you are dust.

You are about to lose your job

Really? I am the boss, who is going to sack me? ;)

AND

I'm nailing you wife every second Monday night while you are at bowling.

Don't bowl and not married. I might retort that I am doing your wife but with your personality I think your only sexlife is your hand.

You would think you have bigger issues to worry about than visiting our site. Piss off

It is normally good to chat to opposition supporters before the game, I guess you deserve Richmond and they deserve you, quality people for a quality club.

Two resons

1. we could win

2 It could be the second last time ever you see North play against us

PS we will be overs this week get on bored
Aren't you the bloke that put money on the Tigers last week?:eek:

And to think I was thinking of putting you guys in a $500 multi. Thank god I used common sense. How much money did you blow?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back