Get to the G next Sunday v Port

Remove this Banner Ad

Dec 18, 2005
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
We’re showing signs of an exciting brand under Yze. I’m expecting Brown, Miller and Clarke to fill the holes nicely.
Cumberland, Lefau, Green, Mcauliff, Smith, Banks, Bauer, Coulthard etc looking to come in. Don’t worry about about the suns game. Stephen Hawking would have had 10 clearances the way Witts was playing. No team would stop half a dozen of those goals. Anyway see you there amongst the 60k tigers next week :devil::greenalien:

We’re showing signs of an exciting brand under Yze. I’m expecting Brown, Miller and Clarke to fill the holes nicely.
Cumberland, Lefau, Green, Mcauliff, Smith, Banks, Bauer, Coulthard etc looking to come in. Don’t worry about about the suns game. Stephen Hawking would have had 10 clearances the way Witts was playing. No team would stop half a dozen of those goals. Anyway see you there amongst the 60k tigers next week :devil::greenalien:
I'll be there just because of the Stephen Hawking line

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well we better get 60k lol. We’ll get that on the banner for everyone to
see :p
you wish

50% of our supporter base refuse to go to games anymore until the umpiring improves

Have to see how good Port play today, but even given recent evidence of these two teams we should actually win it's at the MCG our home ground.
But am i tipping us? no just can't trust this team like I used to.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back