Universal Love Horlin-Smith - '20 and 3'

Remove this Banner Ad

MAde the comment in game thread that we need to re-sign Guthrie now. Hyphen should be second...

Awesome game. I expect he will be targeted next week as will Guthrie but Hypen is just purring right now....

Awesome game from him. Too bad we have to get rid of him because he is "slow"..o_O

Go Catters

MAde the comment in game thread that we need to re-sign Guthrie now. Hyphen should be second...

Awesome game. I expect he will be targeted next week as will Guthrie but Hypen is just purring right now....

Awesome game from him. Too bad we have to get rid of him because he is "slow"..o_O

Go Catters

None of our premiership mids - Bartel, SJ, Kelly, Corey, even Selwood are that quick in the conventional sense. Doesn't matter if youre a quick decision maker and GHS is definitely that

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Go Catters
The Hawks are going to run out of players to target :)

Edit. Mr Mitchell's going to be one very busy boy!

None of our premiership mids - Bartel, SJ, Kelly, Corey, even Selwood are that quick in the conventional sense. Doesn't matter if youre a quick decision maker and GHS is definitely that

Agreed completely. My comment was a giant middle finger to all that have posted over the last 2 years that Hypen should be cut because he is slow. not all good footballers have to be lightening fast. Been a wrap for him for a while and really pleased to see him producing the goods for the club and himself.
Classy bloke and classy player...
(that I have an affinity with #33 dating back to Bruce Nankervis so its awesome to see the 33 flying again after Max Rooke too..)

Go Catters

Agreed completely. My comment was a giant middle finger to all that have posted over the last 2 years that Hypen should be cut because he is slow. not all good footballers have to be lightening fast. Be a wrap for him for a while and really pleased to see him producing the goods for the club and himself.
Classy bloke and classy player...
(that I have an affinity with #33 dating back to Bruce Nankervis so its awesome to see the 33 flying again after Max Rooke too..)

Go Catters

I second your middle finger Daz. It would seem that football ability still has a place in the game after all.

Yep, and a good decision to rotate it to Caddy this week. No doubt that shocked a few, except those who actually predicted it.

Like me. :)
Hopefully it gives him a bit of a rocket up the bum, looked angry, should be Murdoch next week with the vest and Blicavs out for Brown.

Horlin-Smith, Hunt and I think to a much lesser extent Caddy have been a little undervalued for a little while on this board but we are seeing how important all three blokes are beginning to become.

Hyphen is ranked 4th for contested footy, 2nd for goals kicked, equal 3rd for clearances and even more surprisingly, he's ranked equal 5th for contested marks at the club as I believe the opposition overlook or underestimate his size (188cm) and he gets the better of opponents when going forward.
I loved the way he just turned his body around, protected the ball and it fell into his arms- first Q, I think, maybe for his first goal?

I second your middle finger Daz. It would seem that football ability still has a place in the game after all.
I third it, and here I was that got bashed from pillow to post when I posted that he had a good pre -season n sel rates him as future capt. Sooooooo to those.....*finger over lips shhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I third it, and here I was that got bashed from pillow to post when I posted that he had a good pre -season n sel rates him as future capt. Sooooooo to those.....*finger over lips shhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Yes we've both worn those scars - these stupid young players with actual football skills, what are they thinking? Like Guthrie, all that composure and vision and judgement, you just wonder what they're teaching them.

Yes we've both worn those scars - these stupid young players with actual football skills, what are they thinking? Like Guthrie, all that composure and vision and judgement, you just wonder what they're teaching them.
Yeah bud, hey look Hs might have his quiet ones, but it takes a game like this to show what he can do at the higher end. Next week will test the young man again, and I'm sure the dorks will know about him cause of our vfl rivalry w them but i'm sure he'll provide a contest

Remove this Banner Ad

Back