Gifts for BigFooty Carlton Posters

Remove this Banner Ad

It's true. Most brain-dead morons travel through life oblivious to their stupidity. Love that it's now using a thesaurus to 'upgrade' its vocab. Pragmatic? Hilarious.

What's the word in the dictionary for grubs such as yourself who go around threatening and abusing young women via Private Messaging in a football online forum ?

I reckon you must be related to Peter Dupas.

What makes you think I'm an unhappy/negative person, just because I have an honest and pragmatic view of the football, and see through a lot of the bullshit that a lot of other fans just cannot see or accept ???

Anyhow here is the ideal pressie for Bluesque (and I'm not talking about Fev either :D)

0,,6911549,00.jpg

Brain dead morons is correct Thy

How 'bout this one for C_P

With a capital L

What makes you think I'm an unhappy/negative person, just because I have an honest and pragmatic view of the football, and see through a lot of the bullshit that a lot of other fans just cannot see or accept ???

Anyhow here is the ideal pressie for Bluesque (and I'm not talking about
here CP
Teenagers-Reality-Check-429407.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure if his jetsetting lifestyle allows him just 1 girl
Although HBF has been absent often of late and like bluegirl it maybe due to affairs of the heart. Perhaps bluegal's secret man is HBF and this angst between them is merely a facade!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back