Official Team Thread Gold City Royals Season Twenty-One ~ They See Us Royallin', They Hatin' Best & Fairest: Wednesday

Who will win the Easty?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 1 Individual Player Stats:

MQk6pFV.png

Congrats to ShanDog for kicking 4 on debut. And congrats to Blacky for laying 11 tackles while maintaining a +8 free kick differential. That's insane. Shame you couldn't kick straight. :cry:

No average stats yet because it's been one game. And I haven't figured out how to introduce more exciting, advanced stats. If anyone has any ideas, tell me. Last year I tried keeping track of individual opponent's statistics but it was only for CHBs and even that was too consuming of my precious time.
Ordering the list by total disposals is the best way to go in my humble opinion.

Round 1 Individual Player Stats:

MQk6pFV.png

Congrats to ShanDog for kicking 4 on debut. And congrats to Blacky for laying 11 tackles while maintaining a +8 free kick differential. That's insane. Shame you couldn't kick straight. :cry:

No average stats yet because it's been one game. And I haven't figured out how to introduce more exciting, advanced stats. If anyone has any ideas, tell me. Last year I tried keeping track of individual opponent's statistics but it was only for CHBs and even that was too consuming of my precious time.

You should do that still.

Best CHB in the league :thumbsu:

We are playing the Bears this week if anyone is interested.

Remember: it's legal to shoot a bear as long as you well "it's coming right for me!" before you squeeze the trigger and let the shot ring out.

First win of 2016.

First win of Season 21.

First win since round 10, Season 20 (Furies), October 4 2015 (that's 125 days, 7 games)

First win at home since the Season 19 Elimination final (also the Bears), May 25 2015 (257 days, and 8 games)

First regular season win since round 9, Season 19 (Wolves), April 14 2015 (298 days, 9 games)

ARCwrites-love-relationships-dating-Meg-Ryan-When-Harry-Met-Sally-Gif.gif

Individual Player Stats (as of round 2):

V3JouDy.png

ShanDog and A11dAtP0w3R providing us with some much needed firepower. It's so nice to have options up forward for once instead of being at the mercy of one flog's ego (**cough** Juggs **cough** Okey **cough**).

Blacky and Footypie32 in the middle is a ferocious pairing. 35 tackles, 1 free against which means they're laying all the dirty hits in when the umps aren't looking. :thumbsu:

Easty has given up one goal in 200 minutes.

Sounds like we have gone full Carlton in the past few years, but like the real deal, its onwards and upwards after a stellar pre-season trade and draft period :D
Let's not get too carried away now. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I might not say much guys, but im here, i prefer to let my actions on the field do the talking for me.

Just a reminder though, as i said two weeks ago, stay the * out of my space please Dirty Bird. Second and final warning.

Sounds like we have gone full Carlton in the past few years, but like the real deal, its onwards and upwards after a stellar pre-season trade and draft period :D

Let's not get too carried away now. ;)

No, no, you have to get carried away Nakia....

That's also part of going the 'full Carlton'.

No, no, you have to get carried away Nakia....

That's also part of going the 'full Carlton'.
Part and parcel of being a Royal. :D

Two in a row, baby. We on one of those super rare winning streaks now. All aboard the hype train. Toot-toot.
Speaking of toot-toot, everybody is welcome to join me at Elite Qooty Management Central. Tonight I'm going to make TONY MONTANA look like a Seventh Day Adventist.

Individual Player Stats (as of round 3):

mvRtvdP.png

I am wondering what will happen first: ShanDog takes a mark or A11dAtP0w3R kicks a behind.

Back