Gold Coast board tipping comp 2014.

Remove this Banner Ad

Hand signed semi naked photos of Big Red Machine and a softcore pr0n video featuring Josh Caddy and a Maccas ice cram cone!

Meh, I can see more of BRMs bare arse by just being around yours at 2am on a Sunday morning. And as far as Josh Caddy, I prefer my cups with two girls, not just the one.

haha you should be though

Nah, I've peaked too early. As soon as I saw myself at the top I started to second guess all of my tips (except the GC one of course)

Meh, I can see more of BRMs bare arse by just being around yours at 2am on a Sunday morning. And as far as Josh Caddy, I prefer my cups with two girls, not just the one.
Sunday morning? nah. Try Friday nights, For whatever reason it's always a Friday when the good stuff happens ;)

That and banner making... But that was one time and only my crack... Josh Hall approved of it.

Sunday morning? nah. Try Friday nights, For whatever reason it's always a Friday when the good stuff happens ;)

That and banner making... But that was one time and only my crack... Josh Hall approved of it.

...Or that wonderful photo of your modest self doing the rounds on Facebook at the moment. Nice work in covering Little Red Machine.

...Or that wonderful photo of your modest self doing the rounds on Facebook at the moment. Nice work in covering Little Red Machine.
uh yes... That.

I am sorry you had to see that.

So I had a woeful week, tipping how about you lot?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I didn't even see this at the beginning of the year

Look forward to participating next time

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back